Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't expect a response from AA for some time. He'll be bus this morning with Irish Coffee and dirges as he tries to put the shattered pieces of his conference pride back together. Such is life when you put your eggs in Freeze's basket to back kinfolk.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heh.

Yeah, they will honor Anderson's third year unless they think they can get Herman.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• LOL @ Herman going to Corvalis.

I should also add that AlabamAlum posts unmitigated tripe unless chinchillas finally rise up and seize control of Brazil.

Comment

• AND GO NOLES!

Love that the Mississippi schools lost. Love that Auburn and LSU lost. Ambivalent about Kentucky, really. Vandy doesn't count (because they lost to an SEC school), and Mizzou was an underdog, but I couldn't care less about those safe-space having crybabies.

Hate that...

Arkansas held on vs LaTech.
          TAMU pulled it out in OT vs UCLA.
          UF beat UMASS
          Tenn beat AppState
          But especially I hate that Georgia beat UNV
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            LOL @ Herman going to Corvalis.

I should also add that AlabamAlum posts unmitigated tripe unless chinchillas finally rise up and seize control of Brazil.
            Honestly, I don't care where he ends up ss long as he stays away from the SEC.

Comment

• Herman to LSU in 2017 for like $6-7 million a year.
              When LSU goes 8-4 or 9-3 in 2016, how are those boosters going to feel this time about Les Miles?
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• LSU is broke. It's one of the reasons they didn't buy out Les last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  LSU is broke. It's one of the reasons they didn't buy out Les last year.
                  Somebody will come up with the money. They always do.

Comment

• He's going to USC or LSU. Book it.
                    Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                      Somebody will come up with the money. They always do.

The buyout would have to be approved by the Governor. John Bel Edwards bills himself as a tough fiscal "conservative democrat". Word is he torpedoed the buyout of Les after taking office in January. Although, the buyout is less this year, there is a decent chance he'd do it again.

Comment

• He'll approve it if it comes from off budget, like when a few millionaires pitch in.

It'll happen.

Comment

• It will not happen!

LSU will go after someone else! I will brook no further discussion on this topic!!!

Comment

• In the end I don't care. The important thing is that when Urban Meyer retires, Herman is already at his "career" job. Whether it be the pros or a college powerhouse. I was hoping that ND would blow out Texas so that Charlie Strong would get forced out.

Comment

• We don't need him in the SEC. Send him to Corvallis or Hell for all I care. Won't any good come from him being in Baton Rouge.

Comment

• It matters not where Coach Herman is, well unless it's the NFL. If Columbus calls then he'll listen. Perhaps Baton Rouge will be a whistle stop on his way to continue UFM's dynasty...as it was for The Nick.

Comment

Working...
                                X