Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be anyone since he was at Sparty. Tiller or Barnett are my guesses. Along with Carr obviously.

Comment

• I think it's Tiller.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Joe Tiller? During the Clinton administration. I blame Bill.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Speaking of Purdue, I was hoping this would happen:
          Del Rio is injured (we'll see how much time, if any, he misses) for Florida. The next QB up is Austin Appleby. Of course you have Danny Etling making his first start for LSU yesterday.
          On 10/08, LSU and Florida play. You could have ex-Purdue QBs start against each other in potentially a huge SEC game.

Damn this Darrell Hazzel. He had to bench his opening week starter mid season EVERY year so far...
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Bama was up 18 points with 3 minutes left. Ole miss then scored 13 points (missed 2 pt attempt) in 8 seconds and We hung on and won by 5.

We did not look good. A late breakdown last week to allow a TD vs WKU and a late breakdown vs Ole Miss.

This secondary has a ton of holes. Hopefully Nick can coach some players up soon.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Last week I was on the wrong end of Bama bullshit that backdoored the line. This week I had Ole Miss and 10' .... Huzzah for bullshit!
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• So you win and lose by backdoor covers?

I mean, up 18....3 minutes left. Bomb, successful onsides, bomb....hold on for dear life and win by 5.

We are just not that good. Not enough depth to play a solid nickle. And say what you want about the Ole Miss QB, but he was placing balls perfectly yesterday.

Comment

• Ole Miss is the only team in the last 10 years to blow two 21-point leads in a season...and it's only week 3!

If games ended at halftime, Ole Miss would be a great team.

Comment

• Just shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Yesterday wore me out. Down 21, to up 18, to hold on and win by 5. Bama is such a flawed team.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        Just shut the fuck up.

No, YOU shut the fuck up, booger-eater.

Comment

• Undefeated teams in the SEC (3-0):

Alabama
                          TAMU
                          Arkansas
                          Florida
                          Georgia
                          Tennessee

One loss teams (2-1):

LSU
                          South Carolina

Two loss teams (1-2):

Ole Miss
                          Auburn
                          Miss State
                          Kentucky
                          Missouri
                          Vandy

Comment

• Four of the undefeateds will play each other next week. And Les & Gus get together for what could be the final time.

Comment

• SEC games, week 4. All times central.

Kent State@Bama, 11am
                              Ark@TAMU, 8pm
                              Georgia@Ole Miss, 11am
                              Florida@Tennessee, 2:30pm

LSU@Auburn, 5pm
                              South Carolina@Kentucky, 6:30pm

Delaware State@Mizzou, 3pm
                              Western Kentuck@Vandy, 3:30pm
                              MissState@UMass, 2:30pm
                              Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 18, 2016, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Interestingly, Vandy is playing at Western Kentucky. Hilltoppers by a lot.

Mississippi State is playing in Massachusetts (Gillette Stadium).

Comment

Working...
                                X