Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That’s like just your opinion, shitclown.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sermon out. Yeah. It’s going to be ugly. Oh well.

Comment

• Smith may actually be uncoverable.

Comment

• Whatever happened to Najee Harris?

Comment

• I'm gonna make bank on the overs...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Now Wyatt Davis. JFC. Not that it matters, but the loss of players is immensely frustrating.

Comment

• Good game, AA. We have no one that can cover Smith and with a bunch of subs on the DL can't pressure Jones either.

Comment

• It’s one thing to know you’ll be without players. It’s another to lose Sermon and your 1st round OG. In the collective it’s massively frustrating.

Comment

• I feel for ya.

Comment

• Eh...

Comment

• Disappointing 2nd quarter for the BT rep nonetheless. But, yeah, a pass for CRD may be in order due to injuries sustained in game.

I would offer this that from the 2nd quarter on, looks like osu v. M the last few games. OSU just fucking out talented at key positions and combine that with Sark's play calling to take advantage and, well, you have 35 - 17, more or less a beat down.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• For sure. They ain’t stopping them. But, the injuries definitely hurt their ability to keep up.

Comment

• It's.hard to beat the Geno Auriemma of college football.

Comment

• Lol! That’s good.

Comment

Working...
                                X