Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be nice to see COVID beaten back, experience an entire CFB season not interfered with by it and M win 10 or more games.
    I'll call it a successful season if Michigan Stadium allows at least 50% capacity in 2021. Of course the real beneficiaries of that will be the OSU fans that are still willing to pay $300 or more for a $100 ticket to sit and watch their team beat a soft opponent on their schedule. Kind of like what we used to do when we went to Evanston to watch Michigan beat NW. Those days are over too.

I don't see any way that they win more than 6 games. If they find 6 wins on that schedule I'll be amazed.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You are getting to be more like Talent and AA every passing day...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hoping for Michigan to win 6 games next year is light years more optimistic than Talent and AA thinking their teams might lose 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          You are getting to be more like Talent and AA every passing day...
          That was both mean and hurtful ...

Comment

• I don’t sandbag. I’m just a purveyor of truth, wisdom, and justice.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

That was both mean and hurtful ...
              Correct
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                I don’t sandbag. I’m just a purveyor of truth, wisdom, and justice.
                Incorrect
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  I don’t sandbag. I’m just a purveyor of truth, wisdom, and justice.
                  Which kind of justice: Social, economic, or racial?

Comment

• Injustice abounds to imbecile libs
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Which kind of justice: Social, economic, or racial?
                      Yes.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• So, the Bill O’Brien is the new OC. lol.

Comment

• ...and the rich get....ehhhh....a little less rich...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don’t think he was a good NFL HC or GM, but his work at Penn State (considering) was good. As a CFB OC, he should be fine.

Saban likes him. We should be okay.

Comment

• That chin alone should be worth something

Comment

Working...
                                X