Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Most Alabama headline ever

Comment

• I have a friend who does reenactments. I’ll say this about them: they know more about the Civil War than you can imagine. Can tell you which side won every battle, how many dead, all of the officers, what the pols said, strategy used, dates, whatever. Not just the big battles, but any minor or secondary skirmishes. I don’t really get the dressing up and pretending, but whatever floats their boats.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes, I still miss Alabam”Alum”.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Same.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• Who is "AlabamAlum"???
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes, I still miss _THE_PROPHET_.

Comment

• THE_PROPHET_ was a poser...I killed him.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Alabama dropped 115 on Georgia yesterday. When our shots are hitting we are a fun team to watch. But like any other team that relies on 3’s, we struggle at times with cold streaks. As such, I don’t really think we will go too deep in March. But we will be there. For Bama recently that’s a big deal. Baby steps.

Comment

• 115. For a conference college basketball game that’s a nice 40 minutes of scoring.

Comment

• Also, with regards to Georgia: fuck Kirby.

Comment

• Georgia must be awful.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• RPI of 110 after yesterday’s game. So, not great. But it was just one of those days where shots fell despite their aggressive D. Bama made 18 threes (18-30, .600) and was 64% inside the arc.

Comment

• We broke our record for points scored in a conference game. Oats kinda apologized to Tom Crean. But honestly, Georgia played rough, physical down 30 with a minute left. If they had let the air out, Oats said he told the team to dribble it out unless Georgia was pressing. Georgia pressed, we scored, fuck Kirby.

Comment

Working...
                                X