Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D. Wrong. Thread. Final answer.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• A bad Vandy team beat a bad Cinci team at Fifth-Third last night. Vandy was a 6.5 dog. Not a real story, there. But Scotty Pippen, Jr. had 36 points, 3 assists, and 4 steals. I’ll be glad to see that young man out of the SEC. He has spent most of the year injured, but when he is healthy, he is a monster to deal with.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 10/13 shooting (5/6 from outside the arc), and 11/12 FTs. Just a beast.

Comment

• Getting back to Les Miles -- I mean, take a look at him....imagine the discipline it'd take NOT to be a womanizer!
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• He just whips out the ol' 2011 SEC Coach of the Year trophy and the ladies swoon

Comment

• Well, lets hope that's all he whips out
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The chatter about Les Miles and Gary Moeller's wife is pretty extreme speculation.

Comment

• Goddamn it.

Comment

• Gary Moeller once coached an Illinois team that played Missouri, which is now in the SEC. So, you know, S! E! C!
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Missouri is farther west than five schools in the SEC West. How did they get shoved in the eastern, non-Tiger division? One would have to ask the modern SEC's architect, Les Miles.

Comment

• Missouri and TAMU were added the same year. TAMU is further west than Mizzou. For both to be in the West, it would have taken a complete conference realignment - it was proposed, though: potentially shoving Auburn to the East, but not everyone could completely sign off on it.

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            STFU
                            Thank you, THE_WIZARD. He's been really disrupting the flow of the thread

AA- Yeah, I know, just was kidding.

Comment

• I am here to serve the greater good...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Seriously, DSL, my post about your post about Miles "boning Moeller's wife" was pure sass. That rumor has been around for a decade, never debunked, seriously questioned but pops it's head up anytime Miles makes the news cycle ....... which is often.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X