Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama wins at Georgia (fuck Kirby).

21-6 on the year. 16-2 in conference.

(fuck Kirby).
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• On to the SECT as a 1-seed.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Heard on the radio that no team in the nation has more Q1+Q2 wins than Alabama. I have no idea if that is true, but the caller seemed confident, so I’m going with it.

Roll Tide.

​​​​​​​

Comment

• I do know that of Bama’s 6 losses, three were before Christmas and if we were to play them again we would be 3-0 in those games, but the only one that really hurt was Western Kentucky at home. Just lost our composure and that will be our undoing in the tournament- just not a mature team.

Comment

• Coincidentally, UAT began playing exclusively SEC games after Christmas except for one. I'll give anyone a shiny nickely if they can guess how UAT did in their one non-SEC game after Christmas against a middling B12 team.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah. We lost by 5 in Norman. It’s no doubt a game we should have won.

As a team that lives by the 3, we go inexplicably cold at times. We did in that game to a degree but it’s not why we lost. We lost because we missed 13 lay-ups/dunks directly under the basket. Not talking blocked shots. Just misses. It was maddening, sloppy ball. We let Oklahoma go up by 12 or 14 before we rallied and took the lead with 3 minutes left. Then we missed 7 gimmes under the basket to close the game, had to foul, and lost.

Comment

• But I am sure that we will be one and done in the SECT (probably to Kentucky), and one and done in March Madness. Just too sloppy and immature.

Comment

• UAT is the only SEC team Kenpom really likes, so I say S16 unless they get a really shitty 7/10 draw.

Comment

• Kenpom is a hack. One and done. Book it.

Comment

• The team in the SEC playing the best basketball is Arkansas, and it’s not even close. They may actually win a game or two in the tournament. Most of the rest (including Bama), will be going home early.

Comment

• STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Southern Tulsa Farmers University?

Comment

• Southeast Tulsa Farmers U...dipshit...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Les is no more.

Comment

• Bastard...

Comment

Working...
                                X