Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw, be nice, Wiz. Mr. Alum is just trying to find someone, anyone who will talk Bama Basketball with him.

I'd do so, but all I know about Alabama is The Nick and Gulf Shores.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Play LSU today at noon. Would love the trophy. Don’t have a good feeling, though.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, you're posting at 735 on daylight savings morning,so you're obviously a sociopath. Hard to see UAT facing much of a test until they square off againt the Zags.

Meanwhile, my uncle, who is, ummm, a fan of Les Miles, opened w/ the infernal Ruy Lopez. I went with Morphy, he went with exchange, I tried Bb4 to force some action but he seems content to play it down to a king and pawn endgame. And he's awful at endgames. But we play with essentially no time limit (24 hours), so it will probably take me well into April to win this stupid ass game. So, yeah, a very Les Miles approach. You know, he was the architect of the SEC West and eventual SEC West dominance.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I’m an early riser. Always have been. After 5-6 hours of sleep, I wake up and can’t drift back off. Also, at the beach. Too much to do to sleep in.

The Ruy is tedious. As such, I’m surprised you don’t play it.

Les Miles didn’t even invent womanizing in the SEC West. Recently, Mike Price, Mike Dubose, Houston Nutt, Hugh Freeze, Lane Kiffin, and I’m sure a few others precede him.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sometimes (“Dr”)Tom Fucks Underlings?

Comment

• Current location is sublime:

Attached Files

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Alabama 24-6. Wins the SEC regular season and the SEC tournament.

Fuck LSU. Fuck Wade. Fuck Doug Shows.

Comment

• And LSU should have never been allowed to play in this game. Wade on tape bragging that he pays more than the NBA minimum and the horseshit with the Baton Rouge hospital “charitable fund” that funnels money to those cheating bastards AND being allowed to play is ridiculous.

Comment

• shaddup
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UAT-M in the E8!

Comment

• TOSUC lost a heartbreaker today. Tough out.

Bama plays Rick Pitino’s Iona team.

Syracuse getting in and not a first four is horseshit.

Comment

• Ohio State played 7 games against Illinois, Iowa and M.

Syracuse sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                UAT-M in the E8!
                                I doubt M will be there. UAT may be.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X