Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If pressed, I would call the Pelicans my NBA team, but I hated when Utah got my Jazz and kept the name. WTF were they thinking? Of all the states and areas you may associate jazz with, Utah has to be at the bottom of the list. I wish nothing but the worst for the Utah Jazz. A Bambino- like curse that has generally been fulfilled.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nothing from you today, Wing Weirdo. You jinxed the Braves. Fucker.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Did knot.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You did. That first inning where we shoulda put at least one across was every bit your fault. It was a jinx. A triple reverse whammy hex voodoo.

Comment

• sorry

I'll send you some conciliatory wings...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mmmm. Frozen wings with off-brand ranch dressing. Can you throw a couple of Busch Lights in with that?

Comment

• We call 'em Bush Lattės up here...but yes.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• How come AA always gets the good stuff?
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I feel sorry for the mentally challenged...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I R SMORT!

Comment

• Indead ewe arr
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tennessee is trying hard to become competent. Please no….

Comment

• STFU
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hey. TOSUC just score three times in the time it took you to post that.

Comment

Working...
                                X