Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ain't nobody stopping the OSU juggernaut until they run into the Dawgs. Even at that, JawJa will leave that game knowing they could have been beat.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Yeah. Jimbo is turning out to be Coach O. He was great with Jameis Winston like O was with Joe Burrow. Not so much without.
      I said the same thing a couple years ago. I said he was a mediocre coach at best that caught lightning in a bottle with Winston and sucked otherwise.

You disagreed and told me what a good coach Jimbo was...
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jimbo = Butch Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I said the same thing a couple years ago. I said he was a mediocre coach at best that caught lightning in a bottle with Winston and sucked otherwise.

You disagreed and told me what a good coach Jimbo was...

Well, I don’t remember that, but looks like my
          opinion was wrong and yours was right.

CONGRATS!
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Well, I don’t remember that, but looks like my
            opinion was wrong and yours was right.

CONGRATS!
            My day is now complete
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jimbo’s reputation as an offensive genius is even more unearned than Kirk Frerentz’s reputation as a great OL coach. One of those myths that was probably perpetrated by ESPN because their low IQ airhead commentators need to fill air time.

Comment

• Penn State seems to be evading the full effect of being kinnicked.

They're still leading in the 3rd 17-10

oops .. check that .. Iowa just got down to the 10 yard line.. possible tie game coming up

Comment

• Ferenz is a great coach.

Comment

• Texas A&M is having their way with our defense. 10-7, Aggies, early.

This defense is shit bad.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Pete Golding needs to be fired at halftime. Take the loss and hire a capuchin monkey as his replacement; won’t do worse.

Comment

• Kerry Coombs could do worse
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We’re gonna lose this game. I’ll hate to be right about the general state of this team and the Ole Miss win gave me false optimism, but the stats never lied.

Comment

• With all the injuries to the starters on D, we lost our best DB to a targeting call on the first series.

Comment

• 17-7, Aggies. This is getting ugly.

Comment

• Fire Saban

Comment

Working...
                                X