Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Tide, anyway.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The CCG is gonna be a little war...like AA has not seen since Grant defeated Lee in the War of Southern Defiance...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• KenPom has released his preseason rankings. Alabama at 19 seems a bit low.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So now that Coach O is on his way out, a bunch of dirty laundry and rumors about him is being strategically leaked.

LSU seems like kind of a sewer

Comment

• They have been a sewer for 4 decades that I know of.

Comment

• Sounds like its a combination of LSU wanting to seperate itself from Ogeron, and him wanting to get out of town before the fertilizer hits the ventilator.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Farmer Fran is done?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Coach O should feel good about the job he did at LSU. One national championship + he gets to retire with a crap ton of cash. It's a success.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    KenPom has released his preseason rankings. Alabama at 19 seems a bit low.

https://kenpom.com
                    4 of the top 8 from the Big Ten. Gonna be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

4 of the top 8 from the Big Ten. Gonna be fun.
                      He has 5 SEC teams in the top 25, just none in the top 10.

Comment

• And only OSU has even a faint chance against any of the five.

Comment

• This may have been part of the dirty laundry airing DSL was talking about. I wonder if the early moves by USC and LSU cause other programs to reconsider making a change this year.
                          Less than two years after he coached one of college football's greatest seasons by a team, the situation in Baton Rouge became untenable.
                          Last edited by JRB; October 18, 2021, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Ed is just upset cuz he got all dem teeth and no toothbrush...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• watching that game live saturday nght the lack of cops was amazing maybe 4 or so went into the stands maybe a few more on the field but I kept thinking when they all those fans flooded back into the lower sectionsfor the last 50 seconds there was nothing stopping them from just going over the rail and throwing shit from field level. then you really would have had a fight on your hands

the other thing is tennesee had all their timeouts with 50 plus seconds. fanspotentially would have cost them at least an unsportsman or two. I understand why the refs didnt announce a forfeit but I think they could have cleared the field sent both teams to the locker room then announced the forfeit without any targets out there--hell even the band and the cheerleaders got the hell out of there

Comment

• Preseason Men’s AP basketball poll: Bama at 14, which sounds about right.

Comment

Working...
                                X