Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Talent has accepted his fate.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• A ‘girthful scrotum of misery’ isn’t a bad turn of a phrase.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Not great, either, but I've seen worse.

Comment

• You guys have lost your minds.

Either that, or you are already drinking today.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Correct on both.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We should beat the Vols today. Should. But if Hooker is less hurt than Heupel has suggested, their O will give Bama’s anemic D some trouble. We won’t cover the -25.5. Or I will be shocked if we do.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Vals run square into Genius of Pete Golding on first drive. Gonna be a name your score game if the UAT offense is able to match Golding’s preparation, scheme and execution.

Comment

• You know, your assfuckery sass has reached new heights. Dial it back, shyster, or I will have DSL drive to your house and serve you warm apple cinnamon sherry or whatever the fuck he drinks.

Comment

• This D. JFC.

Comment

• Bama commits a terrible roughing the kicker penalty, and Tennessee scores two plays later. Hendon Hooker is a good QB. It's a shame he and his former head coach had such a falling out.

Comment

• Roughing the punter on 4th and 32 and then we give up a bomb. TD, Vols.

This D is very bad.

Comment

• Why is Pete Golding still employed as Bama DC?

Thought Joe Milton would be starting for Tennessee, but with their starter Hooker playing, perhaps the final score is closer than expected.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• We are a bad D. Worst defense since Shula. Yes, I know, I know, we have lost a number of key starters, but compounding those losses is the fact that Pete Golding is easily the worst DC in Div1. And if he’s not “encouraged to seek other opportunities” at the end of the season, that’s on Saban.

Comment

• Pete Golding will get shit fixed

Comment

• As I predicted

Comment

Working...
                                X