Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol....right....
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
      and Tennessee came back. Wow
      35 -35.
      Most lucky team in recent memory I think...
      I don't think it's luck. I think they just don't go into games ready for whatever reason. /coaching.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Their line sucks dick.

Comment

• The two plays I recommended were: Auburn minus the points and Arkie plus the points. So, 1-1. The Arkansas game, however, was closer than the score. Arkie had more first downs, about the same total yards, a LOT more ToP, but Bama had two defensive touchdowns and Arkie had 5 total turnovers.

So, Roll Tide, anyway. Proud of this team. I did not think we'd be at the halfway point undefeated.

Tennessee at Neyland and the TAMU game will be hard. LSU is a giant, talented unkown. People look at that game like it's a gimme because of Coach O. It's not like he will do worse gameday than Les, and he has a history of getting kids up for games as he campaigns for the fulltime job. They have all-star talent and depth. AND, unfortunately (as I feared), Auburn is getting their act together.
          Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 9, 2016, 05:36 PM.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Was a good win dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
              Their line sucks dick.
              Not a strength, for sure. But they are still averaging 35 points a game and most of that is in the second half.

Comment

• Right.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                  Right.

Tennessee has "won" all 6 second halves they have played this year. They have done so by a combined score of 133-52.
                  Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 9, 2016, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Gotta admit that I'm happy to have the Georgia-South Carolina shitfest to watch today.
                    Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 9, 2016, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Shaddup.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hello.

Comment

• Hi
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shaddup.

Comment

• Stop stealing my lines.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hi.

Comment

Working...
                                X