Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaddup.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• SEC slate, week 7

Friday

MissState @BYU. BYU is an 8-point fav, this game is in Provo, and MissState is hot garbage. Take the Cougs and bet the house, the farm, and the kids' college fund.

Saturday

Vandy@UGA. Don't see a line yet. Georgia by 21.

Bama@Tenn. Bama is a 10-point fav here and it's silly. If we win, it will be a close game, but I'm telling you now, if we play sloppy like we did against the Hogs, we lose this straight up.

Mizzou@Florida. Meh. Don't see a line. Like the Gators by 17.

Ole Miss@Arkie. The Rebs are a 6.5 fav. I wouldn't touch this game, but I would take the Rebs to cover if I had to play it.

SoMiss@LSU. Tigers are a 22-point fav. I think the Golden Eagles cover. Wouldn't play it, though. I know the dad of the USM QB. There is some talk that the kid may get drafted.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• SEC Standings:

Comprehensive coverage of SEC football, basketball, baseball and more, including live games, scores, schedules, standings and news
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Shaddup.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• It's a horrible statue. I wish they'd melt it down.

Comment

• Reminds me of the original Lucille Ball statue Jamestown, NY had commissioned

Comment

• Comment

• Reminds me of that music video here the blind girl sculpted the horrible bust of Lionel Ritchie.

Comment

• Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Bryant statue is fine. I think that artist died, though.

Comment

• That's much better than Saban, I know Nick delayed the erection b/c he didn't like the hair. Sill not sure how in the hell (extremely vain) Saban improved the final result.

Comment

• It was his wife who delayed it, but the first rendition was much worse, if that tells you anything. I just hope that it gets re-done.

Comment

• His wife also delayed my erection.

Comment

Working...
                                X