Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm no fan of the Vals either, but I know that feeling. You have to be humbled over a long period of time, to appreciate how that feels.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Fuck the Vals.
      Well, if one is a young free agent, that video shows that you've got plenty of opportunities..

Comment

• Vols fans look like they are heading to their jobs at Chicken Shack or Whataburger.

Screenshot_20221022-211257_Chrome.jpg
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Welcome to Whataburger home of the Whataburger can I take your order huh.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I have some painting that needs done if they are available...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There are some pretty ugly uniforms in college football, but none are worse than that hideous orange.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That shit Oregon wore today was an eyesore even by their standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  That shit Oregon wore today was an eyesore even by their standards.
                  Yeah, I don't even count Oregon anymore. Their shit is always ridiculous.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jimbo 3-5. Excellent.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• After the game, Lane Kiffin was asked what he was going to dress up as for Halloween. His answer “Joker Jimbo.” Earlier this week he Saban-sassed Jimbo as well with something along the lines of “he bought some good players.”

lol
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Lane-O was talking about the aTm DC -- "We got outbid, which kind of a common theme with that program." Heh.

He also sassed Jimcro a lot before. And then went to College Station and whupped him. Lane-O is a damn good coach. Crazy. Completely untrustworthy. But, man, he can coach.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Alabama’s remaining games:

Next week: At LSU. Night game. Unfortunately, the child-killer has LSU playing good ball. They are 6-2 on the year. Most had LSU with a much worse record at this point.

The week after: At Ole Miss. Johnny Reb is 8-1 and will be coming off a bye week. Lane will have more wrinkles for us than you can imagine.

Austin Pee. Embarrassing.

Auburn. They’ll play us tough for a half.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Lane-O was talking about the aTm DC -- "We got outbid, which kind of a common theme with that program." Heh.

He also sassed Jimcro a lot before. And then went to College Station and whupped him. Lane-O is a damn good coach. Crazy. Completely untrustworthy. But, man, he can coach.
                            Yeah. Ole Miss is a tough place to recruit to and win. He’s done a really nice job there. I hope some team outside the SEC comes and plucks him away.

Comment

• And the fact that Jimbo has an $87 million dollar buyout makes me laugh my ass off.

Comment

• Penn State should hire Lane-O. He can recruit there. And he can probably win there. I mean, Franklin does fine there. Lane-O would crush it.

But, B10 schools tend to have a rather haughty approach to coaches. Lane-O may not fit. Idiots.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X