Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this chart shows why Mike's scenario is possible but I'd go with not probable - Clemson faces Usc and UNC. After that, there are so many variables at play with remaining games and CCGs among potential CFP berth contenders that the only thing we know has the highest probability of happening is that Georgia will be 1 (assuming UGA beats GT and LSU), the OSU/M winner (assuming the winner beats Iowa in the BT CCG) will be 2 - I think those are high probability assumptions right there.

After that figuring out at this point who will fill spots #3 and #4 is a crap shoot. The entire chart is at the link.

CFP.jpg

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• What is "GC" on the resume portion of the chart?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        What is "GC" on the resume portion of the chart?
        GC: Game control - Reflects chance that an average Top 25 team would control games from start to end the way this team did, given the schedule.​
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Cool, thanks.

Comment

• Lane keeps tweeting deflections, Jon Sokoloff of @WCBINEWS Sports Director is reporting

BREAKING: HC Lane Kiffin plans to step down as the Rebels coach Friday and head to Auburn to become the Tigers next head coach So Lane to Auburn is happening.

Comment

• Kiffin's response was That's news to me Jon"
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He gone…. Unless Kiffin explicitly says he’s staying at Ole Miss, I don’t believe it.

Good hire for Auburn.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• If you hire Lane Kiffin, you have hired a very good football coach. The only problem is that you get Lane Kiffin.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think it would be a great hire. He’s settled down a lot. He’s one of the coaches I would love to see outside of the SEC.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      I think it would be a great hire. He’s settled down a lot. He’s one of the coaches I would love to see outside of the SEC.
                      I think it would be a good hire too. He is a very good coach, and the time may be right for Auburn to make some noise. Not sure how long Nick is gonna hang on and there should be a temporary downturn at Bama while Dabo gets his shit together there. Of course, LSU seems to be on the rise and if A+M can get rid of Jim Bofisher and hire a good coach that can handle the talent and egos...

And you're right, he has settled down, but not so much that he won't be entertaining.

Comment

• Some good SEC basketball on today if you get tired of NFL games. All times Central:

Ole Miss vs Stanford at 12:30.

USC vs Tennessee at 12:30.

Florida vs Xavier at 4:30

Alabama vs Michigan State at 9:30.

(And, of course, the Egg Bowl at 6pm)

Comment

• Feel dirty rooting for Bama tonight.

Comment

• Yes. Welcome, WM. The good guys need all the support they can get.

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good night for SEC hoops.

Bama beats Michigan State, 81-70
                                Tennessee beats Southern Cal, 73-66
                                Ole Miss beats Stanford, 72-68
                                Vandy beats Fresno State, 67-59

Florida losing to Xavier prevented the Thanksgiving Day sweep.

Bama plays UConn tomorrow in the PKI Semifinal.​

Comment

Working...
                                X