Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting way off topic now but last week was the 18th anniversary of the "Malice at the Palace". If you haven't watched video of that in years you may have forgotten how insane that all was.

Comment

Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Looked a lot like the Prog riots of 2020!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Alabama had a horrible shooting night and UConn took our lunch money. We face #1 North Carolina in the 3rd place game of the PKI tomorrow.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• UNC was beaten by the Clones.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, it’s early. Teams lose games they shouldn't. Bama beat Gonzaga and Houston early last year for example.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                Yeah, it’s early. Teams lose games they shouldn't. Bama beat Gonzaga and Houston early last year for example.
                These tourneys remind me of AAU tourneys. Not much energy in the arenas.

I think Alabama has a very good team. I expect that the UNC/Bama game will be a good one.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LSU getting roundhoused by JUMBO!!! Might open the door for Bammer?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No.

Comment

• sandbaggus playoffpossibilitius
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Alabama with 15 straight seasons of 10 or more wins - the most in college football history.

Comment

• Are you counting the win over Austin Pee?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes. I wouldn’t count a win over the Huskers, though. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Comment

• Seconded.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It won’t be Kiffin at AU. I honestly think it’ll be Hugh Freeze.

Comment

Working...
                                X