Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Alabama beats #1North Carolina in 4OT (FOUR OVERTIMES!) in the PKI by a score of 103-101. Bama should have won in regulation and after 1OT. Just clanged too many layups and free throws, but somehow won in in a wildly sloppy ending.
    Damn. I turned it off when it looked like NC was going to pull ahead and win. Bad move, I guess.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Liney, In this game the refs had an inadvertent whistle in the 4th OT.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bama is off until Saturday when we host the Jackrabbits of South Dakota State.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jackrabbits and Coyotes. Few states have better team names

Comment

• I used to like the Fighting Sioux name their neighbors to the north had, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Liney, In this game the refs had an inadvertent whistle in the 4th OT.
              Why are you telling the whistle blowing tub of lard this...you heartless prick!! I'm sure he feels bad enough about doing the cardinal sin of officiating in front of a stadium of raucous fans...how shameful of you.
              Last edited by THE_WIZARD_; November 27, 2022, 08:36 PM.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, it really wasn’t even a true inadvertent whistle. Bama blocked a UNC shot and got the rebound, but a ref blew the whistle and made a (bad) goaltending call that went to review. They overturned the goaltending on review, but since the whistle had been blown (due to a now overturned call), it went to alternate possession. The fair thing would be to give the ball to Bama to inbound, because we could have lost the game if we didn’t have the arrow. Imagine if they had given UNC the ball on alternate possession after we had a clean block and gotten the rebound. Crazy rule flaw.

Comment

• Clearly my sarcasm was lost based on your lengthy yet much too informative explanation.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Also, Wiz, consider this:
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Well he'll fit right in now won't he?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hard to be worse than Frost. I am sure he’ll have you as a perennial 8-4 team. So, congrats.

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm acting as AA's stand in ...... no.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• shaddup
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Rumor is that Auburn has cooled on Freeze. Might be a negotiation tactic or it may be that Auburn’s new AD doesn’t want the Hugh Freeze baggage and reputation coming to the Plains.

Comment

Working...
                                X