Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And our two-year starter on the OLine (who was getting a modest NIL) who bolted for Miami has supposedly just bought a beach house on Ft. Lauderdale.

lol, Miami.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I think OSU wins.
      You are making a strong run at The Wizard for idiot of the year.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• AA:

Yeah, I actually think Ohio State needs to be about 80/20 pass/run to move the ball. First, and foremost, their running back room is crippled (apologies to Stanford for the microaggression). Second, it's what they do worse.

CRD's offense is a read-based passing game and CJ moves through his progressions quickly. HOWEVER, it means defenses can force him off of MH2 through forced reads. This here is an NFL game played by NFL talent (at least the OSU offense v Georgia defense). You throw the damn ball to your best players. Tight windows or not.

IMO the biggest problem is going to be the Georgia offense. I don't really see OSU slowing them down. M managed to 3rd down them to death in the 2nd half when it mattered, and Georgia has both a better running and passing game than M. I expect Georgia to score about 45. However, a mistake or two and maybe it's only 34 or 38. If that happens then Ohio State's offense has an outside chance to score that much and steal one.

But, as it is, I'll say Georgia 45-20.

Comment

• The Bennett the 38th’s offense is mediocre with pressure on the QB. Give him time, though, and he becomes Greg McElroy - a competent game manager with a decent midrange pass. Their biggest weapon is Brock Bowers and the key there is to put a LB on him and force him into being a blocker. If you put a corner on him, he will manhandle whomever draws that short straw.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Ha. I read your post without noticing the referenced quote and thought: What has one of the resident morons said now? Oh... its me.

Comment

AA:

IMO the biggest problem is going to be the Georgia offense. I don't really see OSU slowing them down. M managed to 3rd down them to death in the 2nd half when it mattered, and Georgia has both a better running and passing game than M. I expect Georgia to score about 45.

However, a mistake or two and maybe it's only 34 or 38. If that happens then Ohio State's offense has an outside chance to score that much and steal one.

But, as it is, I'll say Georgia 45-20.
              Sounds like you think Georgia is almost exactly like Michigan.

Comment

• It’ll be a considerably more comfortable win where OSU is never really in the game let alone controlling it.

Comment

He's not even in my league...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Ha. I read your post without noticing the referenced quote and thought: What has one of the resident morons said now? Oh... its me.
                    heh

All due disrespect Mike...I know THE_WIZARD_....THE_WIZARD_ is a friend of mine. You sir are no THE_WIZARD_...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I really think OSU will be loose and play with a "nothing to lose" attitude. It's very difficult to repeat and OSU is just as talented as Georgia.

Everyone thinks Georgia - Michigan is inevitable but I think that's a 50% probability at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

heh

All due disrespect Mike...I know THE_WIZARD_....THE_WIZARD_ is a friend of mine. You sir are no THE_WIZARD_...
                        Thank fucking God.

Comment

• You're welcome my son.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I really think OSU will be loose and play with a "nothing to lose" attitude. It's very difficult to repeat and OSU is just as talented as Georgia.

Everyone thinks Georgia - Michigan is inevitable but I think that's a 50% probability at best.
                            They’ve done studies, you know. 60% of the time, that matchup happens every time.

Comment

• Speaking of the Portal. Landed some Maryland tight end, CJ Dippre. I have no idea if this is a worthwhile pickup. Any of you BigTen chaps, feel free to opine.

Comment

• ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION, DIMBULBS!

Comment

Working...
                                X