Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm actually more impressed with the portal signing from last year, Olu Oluwatimi. Talk about pulling one out of the hat. (or ass, whichever you prefer)

This season? Not bad. A couple areas of need have been filled.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Last year may be better, but no team in the nation has a better portal class this year. Harbaugh has done a great job with the portal.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Arkansas played some inspired Liberty Bowl ball tonight. Had to doublecheck to see if they have a beloved alcoholic womanizing coach retiring after tonight’s game.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• First, asshole comment is assholish. A bit beneath you.

Second, Bryant was a highly functional alcoholic. He really wasn’t known as a womanizer. A couple of his more famous assistants used to “cull a few co-eds from the herd” occasionally: Pat Dye and Howard Schnellenberger, but Bryant was not known to partake in such activities.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Have a drink on me....

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol at arky

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Arky was at KU 25 up 15 with 2:45 left at KU out of timeouts

Comment

• This Kansas vs Arkansas game, nuts.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Arky has had a couple horrible calls that were REVIEWED go against them.

Comment

• Fucking Kansas. You could have sealed the deal on a miraculous come back win. Fuckers. Nothing good comes from an Arky win.

Comment

• Come on Texas Tech. Go Red Raiders. Nothing good comes from an Ole Miss win.

Comment

• That targeting call should never have been called.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah. It was borderline. I have seen worse calls, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X