Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCU absolutely doesn’t belong on this stage, but that abortion of a game with M gives them validity with the talking heads.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah. It’s bullshit. And the subtle talking head talking points is that Georgia played bad against OSU, but tonight—they’re on fire!!!!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 31-7, lol. What a shitshow.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Cinderella team and all that BS ...... M boning that game just fed that stupid narrative.

Kirby actually scouted TCU defense v. the run and is exploiting the weaknesses on the edge. No need to run inside. How often did M do that burning downs in the process?
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Welp, that's it for me, back to season 1 of Yellowstone - I forgot a lot of that first season. Maybe see you's next year (?)

Comment

• Saban on at halftime had better announce that he has fired BOB and Gelding.

Comment

• lol @ TCU with their arena ball jerseys throwing another pick.

Comment

• Hahaha. Fuck Kirby, fuck Georgia, and fuck TCU.

Comment

• Yeah, I’m done with this. So motherfucking annoying
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm done too. Just sickened by the giant turd Harbaugh dropped at the 50 in coaching M to a loss v. the TCU clown show. Way too much of that coaching failure due to overconfidence and not doing due diligence in looking at TCU film.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Ditto.

Comment

• How much better is the coaching in the S.E.C. Better T.C.U. than UM. They would have been lit too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            Yeah, I'm done too. Just sickened by the giant turd Harbaugh dropped at the 50 in coaching M to a loss v. the TCU clown show. Way too much of that coaching failure due to overconfidence and not doing due diligence in looking at TCU film.
                            They treated them like Northwestern. Both have similar unis and I'm sure that's how far their coaching acumen goes.

Comment

• Thank the SEC zebras for their hand in making this matchup. Maybe this is what they wanted?
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Dawgs outgained TCU by 400 yards and were +3 on turnovers. I guess that's how you win by 58.

Comment

Working...
                                X