Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    And since Mike mentioned her…
    She's the highest earning college athlete in the country. It's about time people finally recognize the splendor of women's sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      This site is getting NSFH

My wife's chair is right behind me.
      I don’t plan on posting more, but every image I posted can be seen on espn or espn2. In fact, me watching the OU-LSU meet was what brought this convo on.

Remind your wife that these are highly skilled college athletes and the contests are regularly broadcast on sports networks!
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, I'll tell her that.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Good plan. Also, remind her that she wouldn’t be able to see what you were looking at if she was where she belonged, in the kitchen. Then square up on her like a drunk sumo wrestler and say, “YOU WANNA GO, BRUH??”

60% of the time it works every time.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            Yeah, I'll tell her that.
            Tell you read it for the articles.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tell her that you're a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man you are. Woman have smaller brains. 90% smaller. It's science.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, I'll tell her that too.

That will fix everything

Comment

• You mean you've already let her back in the house?

wuss
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• She has a master key.

Comment

• I have a feeling we drop the game in Nashville tonight.

With a teammate (benchwarmer or not) facing murder charges and that insane elevated floor at Memorial, it might be too many distractions.

Comment

• I have a feeling you need to STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Linesman and THE_WIZARD_ were making this a wholesome thread of marriage advice from two experienced oldsters but here comes AA to SEC everything up. Talk of murder and inside scoops aimed at degenerate gamblers.

Comment

• The murder stuff is pretty sad.

Darius Miles had been declared out for the year with an ankle injury. After being ruled out for the year, he and a friend of his went to the Strip (a boulevard adjacent to the University with bars and restaurants). At 1:45am Sunday morning a jeep pulls up at an intersection on the Strip. Darius Miles (who is from DC) and his friend (Michael Lynn Davis) from Baltimore had words with the occupants of the jeep. A gun battle ensued. A female passenger from Birmingham was struck and killed in the jeep. The driver of the jeep shot a bystander, but the injury was not life-threatening.

Police say Darius Miles was not the shooter, but that the gun was his and since he aided and abetted the shooter, Michael Lynn Davis, he is on the hook for capital murder, as well. Miles’ attorneys say he is innocent and that charges should be dropped.

Alabama basketball who just announced Saturday that Miles was out for the season went and and kicked him off the team.

My mom used to say, nothing good happens when you are out after midnight. Throw in alcohol and guns in the mix and tragedy ensues.
                            Last edited by AlabamAlum; January 17, 2023, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• More sound marital advice from the twice divorced Wizard of the Plains....less SECism from the twatwaffle of the Bayou...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• SEConded.

Comment

Working...
                                X