Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Florida’s NIL deal falling apart. The kid flipped from Miami to the Gators contingents on a $13 million dollar NIL deal. The deal fell apart, now he wants to be let out of his NLOI.

lol

https://apple.news/Aw2jhRsG1TQSrAZGzjA0WXQ
    "But his arrival in Gainesville was contingent on a four-year, $13 million NIL deal he signed with the Gator Collective, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity. The Gator Collective is an independent fundraising arm that disburses money to student-athletes in all sports. The financial backing fell through, however -- the Gator Collective terminated the binding agreement -- and left Florida coach Billy Napier to scramble to try to get Rashada to campus."

I certainly hope the kid sues the Gator Collective for his money. It would be interesting to see what he receives to play elsewhere.

Comment

• I think if the university dissolves the NLOI, he will just head to Miami and pick that deal back up.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That seems like the best way out for everyone. Then some guy named Billy Napier can throw the head of the Gator Collective into a shallow swamp.

Comment

• Napier? Wasn't he The Joker in Batman?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Napier? Wasn't he The Joker in Batman?
            That was Jack Nicklaus, you MORAN

Comment

• The Joker's name was Jack Napier...dumbfuck.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I thought it was Cesar Romaro
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No that is an Italian cheese I believe...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cesar Romero was the Joker

Frank Gorshin was the Riddler

Burgess Meredith was the Penguin

Vincent Price was Egghead

Julie Newmar was one Catwoman. Eartha Kitt was the other one

and finally ..

Alan Napier was "Alfred" the butler who always answered the batphone for Bruce Wayne.

geez you guys are dumb ...

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I want to commend you twatwaffle fucktards for confining this mortifying vapidity to the Mostly Auburn thread which, I guess, is the least unsuitable place for such moroniocy.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• jfc

This kinda shit was tailor made for the movie thread.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That Batman had the hots for Catwoman
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

That was Jack Nicklaus, you MORAN
                            golfer, senator from Kansas

Comment

• From Plainville
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• #4 Alabama beats Mizzou in Columbia by a score of 85-64.

Alabama improves to 17-2 (7-0, SEC). 6-0 on the year in road games. Alabama has beaten all SEC opponents by double digits.

Comment

Working...
                                X