Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever you do... DON'T pick up the bill for a couple cheeseburgers when a committed recruit comes to visit.

Comment

• shaddup
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA, what are your thoughts on the Deboer hiring? I think he's a damn good coach and probably as good as you could expect to do on short notice. I figure there will be a bit of a change in culture and style but he's clearly taking over a team with a lot of talent and that will minimize transition costs. He walked into a shit sandwich at Washington and went 25-3 in two years. I'd expect big things in Tuscaloosa.

Comment

• bootlicker
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shamefully disgusting
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The one thing Mike Price Part Deux has going for him is that he's not CRD. So, in that regard MP2 keeps UAT well ahead of Ohio State.

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mike,

I don’t know. I think he’s a good coach, but being the CEO of a behemoth like the University of Alabama is a completely different animal than any place he’s ever been at. It’s like the captain of a shrimp trawler taking over an aircraft carrier. That might be an exaggeration, but it’s not much of one.

I’m cautiously optimistic, but so were Auburn people with Harsin and TAMU people with Jimbo and …well, you get the idea. We will see soon, though, because we have a full SEC slate (Georgia, Tennessee, Mizzou, LSU, Texas, Oklahoma, etc) plus Wisconsin and a decent (for a mid major) WKU coming up in a few months.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I see 15-0 for the Tide.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 14-1. Either M or UNL will get them in the CFP playoff. Maybe 13-1 if they have to play them a round earlier.

Comment

• If we get through this ridiculous regular season schedule with two losses or less, I will drive to Ogalla and eat a jumbo order of Wiz’ ketchup-slathered frozen wings.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That is a pretty rough slate. We've got Texas, USC, @Wash, Oregon, @OSU as our big games. Still trying to wrap my head around playing USC in AA as a conference game.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            If we get through this ridiculous regular season schedule with two losses or less, I will drive to Ogalla and eat a jumbo order of Wiz’ ketchup-slathered frozen wings.
                            Bring that Hennessy you owe me...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hennessy is swill. If I had a bottle, I would give it to you.

Comment

• Then being me Glenfiddich ya prick
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X