Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saban's best move was getting dumped by his assistants in East Lansing, it forced him to hire a whole new crew. It changed his whole ability to recruit, he was unshackled by loyalty to assistants and went directly to a results oriented approach. If you can't land a whale, he'll find an assistant who can. Truthfully if that staff in EL got on the plane to Lousiana there is a chance he is a failure at LSU. He was an OK recruiter at MSU, but no better than Perles was.

Comment

• Hoke looked a lot like Chris Christie and many believe Christie will be named AG.

Advantage: HOKE!
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Saban's best move was getting dumped by his assistants in East Lansing, it forced him to hire a whole new crew. It changed his whole ability to recruit, he was unshackled by loyalty to assistants and went directly to a results oriented approach. If you can't land a whale, he'll find an assistant who can. Truthfully if that staff in EL got on the plane to Lousiana there is a chance he is a failure at LSU. He was an OK recruiter at MSU, but no better than Perles was.
        There is no doubt that Saban learned and refined recruiting in the late 1990's/early 2000's. Since then, he's turned it into a science.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Advantage: HOKE!
          Rudy is going to be AG. Christie will be Secretary of Homeland Security

Les Miles will be at the next home game... “It’s being run the way Bo would have had it run,” Miles said. “The success is reminiscent of the success we had when Bo was here. I just know that Jim – I love the Block M hat he wears. You’ve got to understand something: for a guy who has worn a hat to cover my head my whole career, I could not be any more kin to that hat.”

The ghost of LLLLoyd is dead!

Comment

• Christie is a better choice as AG.

Comment

• He is a better fit as a prison trustee

Comment

• For what? Surely not his alleged knowledge of causing a traffic jam?

Comment

• 11-wins is a down season for Bama.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                    11-wins is a down season for Bama.
                    Correct, the 8 seasons from 2008 through 2015 we have averaged a smidge more than 12 wins per year. This season is shaping up to hit 12 or more, as well.

Comment

• This will be the first season UFM doesn't win 12 or more at Ohio State. That infernal Penn State bullshit + HARBAUGH will put him at 10-2 (assuming he survives trips to the Turtle and E. Lansing). His worst season, record-wise, is 12-2. So, this is pretty much an all-time low for UFM's Buckeyes.

Shameful shit.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I still have OSU edging M in C-Bus. If he wins on the road there, M goes on to win the NC.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          I still have OSU edging M in C-Bus. If he wins on the road there, M goes on to win the NC.
                          I have no idea who is going to win The Game. The team that makes the most plays will win and we won't know that until the game is over.

I also don't get why, all of a sudden, M gets substantially better than and therefore able to beat Alabama if they beat osu in c-bus.

Same team, same strength's and weaknesses. Right now, I don't think M can handle Bama in the trenches. That doesn't change at all if M beats osu.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I don't think M can Out-Bama Bama.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Jeff,

A few things:

1) It is extremely hard to win back-to-back championships. The ball bounces funny.

and

2) Beating OSU in the Shoe will not be easy. My point is, if the Wolverines do so, they are a stronger team than I have given them credit for.

In other words: The distance between the relative strengths of Bama and M is currently measured in inches. If M can go into the Buckeyes' yard and take their lunch money, they are undervalued as a 2 or 3-seed and I would have to consider them the favorite. It'd be a close game, though. And anything can happen in close games.

Comment

• The M team didn't change, rather, just my personal perception of M.

Comment

Working...
                                X