Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just looks horrible. Jfc.
    Attached Files
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, now I know what Quikrete is, so I guess the ad works!

Comment

• You’ve never heard of Quikrete, you fancy city boy?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          You’ve never heard of Quikrete, you fancy city boy?
          Nope! Nor was I aware of their "famous yellow bag". If it hadn't been for the name I would've suspected the patch was a soap bar

Comment

• It's a pretty huge international brand and it is available at your local Home Depot or Lowes. Have you ever put your own mailbox in, cemented a crack in your driveway, or used any easy mix concrete? If not, you're quite the dandy, you satin-wearing ponce.

Comment

• One, I take pride in my dandyism you burlap-clad rotter. These are the hands of a skilled professional, not some Irish railsplitter. Do I look like Abe Lincoln to you?

Two, I'd hire cheap labor. Three, I live in an apartment. Four, it looks like a bar of soap. You and your hill folk kin may not be familiar with such products. Ask an Englishman.

Comment

• The uniform sponsorships are another stain from the Covid lockdowns that will stay with us forever like VD. I know the Braves and others are just getting on board but it started out as a way to generate revenue when fans were banned or severely restricted. Once that damn broke, it was an inevitability that everyone would hop in. I say just make the sponsor the name of the team like they do in soccer. Emerites vs. Carlsberg!

Comment

• A Coca-Cola patch might not have been so bad. Atlanta-based too. The Quikrete one does look shitty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    One, I take pride in my dandyism you burlap-clad rotter. These are the hands of a skilled professional, not some Irish railsplitter. Do I look like Abe Lincoln to you?

Two, I'd hire cheap labor. Three, I live in an apartment. Four, it looks like a bar of soap. You and your hill folk kin may not be familiar with such products. Ask an Englishman.
                    Take another sip of your Bud Light, you amorphous blob of estrogen and despair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      The uniform sponsorships are another stain from the Covid lockdowns that will stay with us forever like VD. I know the Braves and others are just getting on board but it started out as a way to generate revenue when fans were banned or severely restricted. Once that damn broke, it was an inevitability that everyone would hop in. I say just make the sponsor the name of the team like they do in soccer. Emerites vs. Carlsberg!
                      Correct. A lot of companies are hitting on that. Most Hilton properties will not send housekeeping to your room daily unless you demand it, a holdover from Covid that the Hilton CEO said he was keeping because of it being a money-maker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        A Coca-Cola patch might not have been so bad. Atlanta-based too. The Quikrete one does look shitty.
                        Coke really couldn't. Their product is directly sold in every MLB stadium to rival fans. They didn't want to be the "Braves Beverage."

Comment

Coke really couldn't. Their product is directly sold in every MLB stadium to rival fans. They didn't want to be the "Braves Beverage."
                          Ah, I guess that makes sense if they already have a contract with the entire league. Aesthetically I think their logo would blend in better.

Comment

• Same deal with Home Depot (which is almost 4 times Cokes worth)....beyond that the picking are slim.
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                              Same deal with Home Depot (which is almost 4 times Cokes worth)....beyond that the picking are slim.
                              Home Depot is 4x the net worth of Coca-Cola?

Comment

You’ve never heard of Quikrete, you fancy city boy?
                                This also the city slicker who thinks only large metro areas have city sewer systems...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X