No announcement yet.

MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For awhile they had a spot just north of Ybor City where the new stadium was going to go, but that fell through a few years back.

The plan to lure the Rays to Orlando is a Pat Williams proposal, not necessarily a Rays thing. The proposal has it across the street from Sea World on I Drive. To me that seems a like a bad place to put it with all the I Drive traffic. The better place would in that area on the other side of I-4 on Turkey Lake Road.

There would be lots of rain delays without a dome in Orlando. My first week working at Hollywood Studios I laughed at everyone carrying around a umbrella when it was cloudless and 80 degrees. I quickly learned.
    Orlando Magic co-founder Pat Williams unveiled plans for a new 45,000-seat, domed baseball stadium Tuesday afternoon. It’s part of a proposal, now four years in the making, to lure a Major League Baseball franchise to Central Florida.

Comment

• I wish you would get lured to the Everglades...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Whatever Boomer

Comment

• I'm just sayin it would be cool for you be to be gator chow...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah I'll see if I can find some pics. Its a whole development thing made up of a hotel, shops, bars (of course) and a domed stadium. And AA is correct, there's no way a MLB stadium would work in Orlando unless its a dome. Way too hot in the summer.

Here's a link: https://www.fox13news.com/news/orlan...illion-stadium
            Last edited by lineygoblue; May 18, 2023, 09:08 PM.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They could name the team The Wokesters!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Whatever Boomer
                Whatever groomer.

Comment

• That factually incorrect, but it fits with you boomer fellas who just want to get back to be able to use bigoted slurs.

__THE__WIZARD__ is a Boomer. Part of the most disappointing generation in US history.

Comment

• I’m not a boomer. I just happen to notice that you figure out a poster’s certain demographic and then make insults based on those characteristics. You check the boxes for a lot of “ist” and “isms”.

Comment

• I'm not sure there's any sort of figuring out at all. That seems to be extending waaaaay too much credit.
                      Last edited by iam416; May 19, 2023, 08:49 AM.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'd rather be a boomer than a looner...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I’m a boomer.

BOOM! ROASTED!!
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What is the Chairman then...a very very old and senile boomer?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Biden is a Victorian.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Biden is actually too old to be a Boomer, heh. SIlent Generation

Comment

Working...
                                X