No announcement yet.

MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is "Get off my lawn" on steroids...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Biden is actually too old to be a Boomer, heh. SIlent Generation
      Like I said, Victorian. He is hoop skirts and horse-drawn carriages.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Let's get Geezers take on this first...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jeff B.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Let's get Geezers take on this first...
            Sure. Boomers built the country into the world's lone superpower by winning the Cold War against Russia, and by creating an economic miracle of prosperity for all. Boomers tend to love the USA and are patriotic tax-paying citizens.

Attacking Boomers arises from the same uneducated and indoctrinated imbeciles who reflexively hate the US. It is about several succeeding generations of spoiled brats who only take and never give. Boomers raised these generations, gave them their participation trophies, and as such deserve much blame. The decline of manhood and what it means to be a man occurred when Boomers controlled the political agenda.

As to Biden, he was born in 1942 and as such is not a Boomer, by definition. Neither is he a Boomer by reputation. Biiden never built anything and sucked at the public tit his whole life. His only real accomplishment was in forming a formidable criminal enterprise to sell influence in exchange for money.

Comment

• I refuse to listen to people from the generation that eats Tide pods...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Soyboys and Snowflakes being snowflakes

Comment

• Little boys playing in the 70's
                  70s.jpg

Little boys playing today
                  now.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And here I thought there might be actual MLB talk in here.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I'd like to hit you upside your melon with a baseball bat...is that better?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Sure. Boomers built the country into the world's lone superpower by winning the Cold War against Russia, and by creating an economic miracle of prosperity for all. Boomers tend to love the USA and are patriotic tax-paying citizens.

Attacking Boomers arises from the same uneducated and indoctrinated imbeciles who reflexively hate the US. It is about several succeeding generations of spoiled brats who only take and never give. Boomers raised these generations, gave them their participation trophies, and as such deserve much blame. The decline of manhood and what it means to be a man occurred when Boomers controlled the political agenda.

As to Biden, he was born in 1942 and as such is not a Boomer, by definition. Neither is he a Boomer by reputation. Biiden never built anything and sucked at the public tit his whole life. His only real accomplishment was in forming a formidable criminal enterprise to sell influence in exchange for money.
                        Yet you vote for Trump, a guy who is submissive to Vladimir Putin and openly asks for the Russian help. All of the stuff you said about the Cold War was erased with that vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Yet you vote for Trump, a guy who is submissive to Vladimir Putin and openly asks for the Russian help. All of the stuff you said about the Cold War was erased with that vote.
                          This is stupid even by your standards. Openly asks Russia for help? Please tell me you're not referring to his OBVIOUS joke on the campaign trail. You may have heard recently that the entire "Russian collusion" narrative was a work of fiction from the Clinton campaign to smear her opponent in the 2016 election and distract from her own scandal. In fact, it's been common knowledge for quite some time. Please try to keep up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                            And here I thought there might be actual MLB talk in here.
                            The angry rantings of the Coot Caucus can no longer be contained to one thread.

Comment

• Yet you vote for Trump, a guy who is submissive to Vladimir Putin and openly asks for the Russian help

That is truly one of the dumbest things ever posted here. Ever. That includes Marty and DSL...bad company...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Company always on the run
                                Destiny is a rising s... un
                                Oh...
                                I was born 6 gun in my hand
                                Behind a gun
                                I'll make my final stand... hey
                                That's why they call me

Comment

Working...
                                X