No announcement yet.

MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clase has been really, really not good as of late. Lucky to win that after he immediately blew the save. Quantrill is really horrible.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I felt good about the game - even after blowing a bases loaded 1-out situation in the 10th - UNTIL I saw Snit calling for Iglesias. Before he was tabbed I was screaming, “ANYONE BUT IGLESIAS!”

Apparently, Snitker couldn’t hear me.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The world would be a better place if you decided all. But, as it is, the Tribe and Braves play a rubber game today! Huge win to try to keep pace with charging Twinkies!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The holes in our relief and not having 5 dependable starters will be our doom. Pity.

Chavez, Kyle Wright, and Fried being on the IL isn’t optimal, but Minter with the +5 ERA, and Soroka struggling after his injury will cook us.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            The world would be a better place if you decided all. But, as it is, the Tribe and Braves play a rubber game today! Huge win to try to keep pace with charging Twinkies!
            Correct. Iglesias gives up huge innings in relief. It’s his thing. No lead is safe with him on the mound. I can only surmise that he has compromising photos of Snitker.

Comment

• Soroka being off for three years with injuries is tough. He was a top pitcher in 2020 and before. Nearly three years out has had expected results.

Comment

• Things could be worse for you, I suppose. The Tigers got shut out by the A's. At home. In 10 innings.

Comment

• Oh, we’re in a better spot than the A’s and Tigers, no doubt, and for that I’m thankful.

The pity is we have one of our best offensive lineups. Ever. We’ll end up losing Acuna this year. He is woefully underpaid. He’ll end up with the Dodgers or Yankees next year. Ditto several of the others (Rosario, Murphy, Albies, etc, It’s the Liberty Media way).
                  Last edited by AlabamAlum; July 5, 2023, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• I told you that you jinxed us.

dumbass
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Things could be worse for you, I suppose. The Tigers got shut out by the A's. At home. In 10 innings.

EXTRA BASEBALL! WOOO!

hokies-holding-off-wake-forest.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        I told you that you jinxed us.

dumbass
                        I will take a lot of blame for things. Raisel Iglesias is not one of those things, though. Long time hater, first time caller.

Comment

• AA - I regret to inform you that Charles is being crowned King of the Scots today.

Comment

• DSL,

Most of my Scottish family is pro-monarchy and for staying a part of the UK. My family would be depicted in the Braveheart movie as Scottish nobility who sold out William Wallace for more land and titles. I’m the American cousin/nephew/rebel who doesn’t see all things with the status quo as positively as most of them do.

My great aunt would probably like you (except, of course, for your poor hygiene, manners, upbringing, and intellect).

Comment

• You know what they say AA...

a nod’s as guid as a wink tae a blind horse
                              I ken you ken that one
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA

You do know that Acuna is signed through the 2028 season (team options for 27 and 28 seasons)?

Fried is probably back some time this month
                                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X