MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    I hope the cheating ass Twins never play again.

Fuck Hrbek.
    EFZ TO THE MOTHER GRABBING EFZ

Ron Gant shoulda kicked his ass
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Lonnie Smith ran the bases like an old Mississippi steamboat and the dugout sang a dirge.
      Fuckin Liebrandt. Fuckin Smith. Fuckin Puckett.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tom Seaver, the greatest Met of alltime, has died

The long goodbye has ended. The Mets’ “Franchise” is gone. Tom Seaver, the greatest of all Mets who dropped out of public life in March of 2019 after being diagnosed with dementia…

Comment

• Makes me feel old.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, it sucks. The oldest living Hall of Famer is Tommy Lasorda. Hank Aaron and Willie Mays won't be around much longer.

Thankfully Kent Hrbek still lives, so that we might all be reminded that greatness can live in anyone

Comment

• That Brewers/Tigers score.

woof
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 19-0.

I'm shocked that Milwaukee missed the extra point. /sarcasm
                  "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• They missed two extra points.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• And the Braves had dropped 22 on the Marlins. And it’s only the 6th inning.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        And the Braves had dropped 22 on the Marlins. And it’s only the 6th inning.
                        29 runs. Jesus.

Comment

• And as badly as Detroit played yesterday, it's saying something that the Marlins somehow played even worse.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• I saw that Gardenhire retired yesterday. He says he needs to pay attention to his health. Can't say as I blame him. He took over a Tigers team that was not going to be competitive under any circumstances, and did a good job. Respect to Gardy as he heads into retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              I saw that Gardenhire retired yesterday. He says he needs to pay attention to his health. Can't say as I blame him. He took over a Tigers team that was not going to be competitive under any circumstances, and did a good job. Respect to Gardy as he heads into retirement.
                              Yep but hopefully they an upgrade the manager spot. Gardy got a huge free pass his last few years in Minnesota and in Detroit.
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not sure who is going to be out there for potential managers, but McClendon might not be a bad choice. Especially since the Tigers are at least 2-3 years away from contending again.

Comment

Working...
                                X