• Show
Clear All

• Tigers beat the White Sox today.

Comment

• ....and...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ….and….Leon’s getting larger!
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I was looking at the SS market this offseason and who the Tigers might have to compete with and they might be in a buyers market.

Teams that need a SS

Yankees (Torres moved to 2b. Unless they stick with Urshela @SS...highly doubtful) Baltimore (rebuilding)
          Minnesota (if not resigning Simmons....not likely to be in on the top level SS)
          Houston (if losing Correa....cash crunch with JV and Grienke also FAs and option decisions on Pressley and Yuri)
          Washington (start of a rebuild...not likely to be big spenders after sell off)
          Cubs (beginning of a rebuild)
          Rockies (story will leave..but are starting a rebuild?)

SS FAs: Corey Seager, Carlos Correa, Javier Baez, Trevor Story, Marcus Siemen, Chris Taylor, Andrelton Simmons,

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            ….and….Leon’s getting larger!
            Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If Snit can hold on and win the NL East with this club - especially this bullpen, and specifically the late relievers and closers- he should be Manager of the Year.

Yes, I still miss Ted Turner.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Brewers' setup reliever celebrated winning the divisional title by getting drunk, punching a wall, and breaking his pitching hand

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...r-punched-wall

Comment

• Yeah. Heard that last night on the Braves broadcast (magic #1, btw). What a moron. You know, if that had been me, I think I would have said I fell and I would have sworn any witnesses to echo that story.

Comment

• lol, at least you know he's honest. Wouldn't make up a story that dumb.

Comment

• Oh, he’s honest. Honestly a dumbass. He could have the remainder of his 2021 salary prorated and even if they don’t, this will badly hurt his future negotiations with the Brewers or any other team.

Comment

• BRAVES WIN! BRAVES WIN! BRAVES WIN!

From 7.5 down after Labor Day, to NL East Champs.

Comment

• 4th straight year. God, I wish we had some relief pitchers and a real closer. Oh well…

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I mean...FUCK YOU PHILLIES!! FUCK YOU!!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X