No announcement yet.

MLB and the Detroit Tigers Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMU takes the lead, 31-28. ESPN 2. Check your local cable provider.

Comment

• I will not. I’ve never heard of Wohlers or Leyritz and 1996 never happened.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Not even the Braves can blow this. Congrats, AA. What kind of bourbon are you drinking?

Comment

• 1st, the Braves CAN blow this. They kinda have a history.

2nd, Col. EH Taylor. Small Batch. It is my official bourbon of the Series.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA, you have an obligation to drink some high end whiskey made by the good folks at Bushmills and go on a 12:30 AM BBQ run to MacDonald's (a Scottish restaurant) seeking the legendary McRib.

Comment

• EMU turned away at the goal line on 4th down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                EMU turned away at the goal line on 4th down.
                Toledo forced to punt, though, after barely moving it away from their own goal line.

Comment

• Irish “Whiskey” is cough syrup. It’s what our inbred neighbors to the southwest came up with when they ran out of kerosene to drink and honestly I would rather have the kerosene.

The McRib is trash and was probably invented by an Irishman from Ogallala.

Comment

• Brilliant sequence results in a 10 point EMU lead! Chris Creighton dreaming of a Bahamas Bowl finish!

Here's a picture of the Toledo mascot in 1968. Yes, it's a dildo in a jumpsuit. He was considered very "woke" for his time. Thrusty McRocket was known for his penetrating skill and love for cheap Irish whiskey,

1968.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      1st, the Braves CAN blow this. They kinda have a history.

2nd, Col. EH Taylor. Small Batch. It is my official bourbon of the Series.
                      Nice. I enjoy the regular Buffalo Trace branded bourbon. Especially at that price point. I’ve had the Taylor down in Kentucky, need to see if my local cellar has it.

Touchdown Eastern Michigan! Really asserting themselves now.

Comment

• Buffalo Trace is a fine daily drinker. That and Four Roses are excellent at the price point.

Comment

• EMU taking total control, 45-28.

When you boys are done with your juice boxes, maybe consider stepping up into the big leagues and enjoying a rugged, two-fisted Jeppson's Malört

Comment

• AA...tell Talent to shove his Leyritz/Wohlers smack up his arse.

Talent:

piss off

Talent:

fuck off

Talent:

you make me feel like dancin'
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FREEMAN!

Comment

• Rob Manfred's worst nightmare is unfolding...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X