• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
    Speight 3 straight TDs since the INT.
    Put in O'Korn!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Evans is the main story so far. And the passing game has been good, although I'm guessing Hawaii's pass defense is not good.

Comment

• I wish that Hill had taken a knee there so that we could watch more Chris Evans LOL

28-0 Michigan.

Comment

• Wow! Delano Hill with a TD!

Comment

• 28-0. Pick-six, Delano Hill.

Comment

• We should see everybody today. Looking forward to David Long at CB, Ty Wheatley and Devin Asiasi at TE, Onwenu on the OL, Devin Bush at LB. Has Rashan Gary played yet?

Comment

• Plus the O'Korn debut.

Comment

• At this rate, Michigan will be playing the drum major at QB in the third quarter.

Comment

• I expected Hawaii to put up more of a fight on offense. Even though it's Hawaii this does make me feel pretty good about the defense.

Comment

• I'll have to watch 2nd half on DVR. My Mom passed away last night. She'd been very sick, so it was time.

Comment

• We'll have our own St Juste next year.

Comment

• I don't know how much fight Hawaii had in them to start with. Coming east after a trip to Australia had to take a lot out of them.

Comment

• I'm so sorry to read that, Dan. Godspeed.

Comment

• We blitzed the house, and their QB made a play.

Comment

• Nice run by the QB there. Got McCray on the ground. If he keeps his footing he probably stops him for a gain of four.

Jordan Lewis has yet to play. The rumors about Harbaugh sending somebody a message might have been related to Lewis.

Comment

Working...
                                X