Michigan vs Hawaii Post-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    The pass coverage was terrible on that last drive. Hawaii picked up some blitzes but the pass rush was there on some of those plays. I hope those are "new system" woes.
    Yeah hope so. I like the aggressive attitude in theory but I'd prefer a bit more conservatism on 1st and 25 plays. Though it could just be the coaches taking advantage of the lead to try some different things too or give some other guys some snaps.

Comment

• We had 15 first downs to Hawaii's 6 and we didn't punt once, but they ended up with more TOP how is that even possible?

Comment

• Things I want to see in the 2nd half:

1. More run blocking like what we saw in the 2nd quarter
        2. An answer in the pass coverage department. Those Hawaii receivers on that last drive were disturbingly wide open over the middle of the field like somebody was blowing a coverage.

Comment

• Kugler back in to start the 2nd half.

Comment

• Offensive line opened up a massive gash there...

Comment

• Welcome to Michigan, Chris Evans!
              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Yeah, I think we're going to like this Evans kid.

42-0. Time to empty the bench.

Comment

• How was it ever a question what position Evans would play? Wasn't he thoguht to be potentially a slot WR? But he is so clearly instinctive and smart as an RB. Some of those skills overlap, but get the ball in his hands more times a game.

Comment

• De'Veon Smith, Mone and Charlton out the 2nd half. Hopefully nothing serious.
                    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Another pick-six. This one goes to Stribling.

49-0.

Comment

• Did Ed Cunningham just say he "remembers Musbergers call so well" on the Hello Heisman for Woodson? Uh, that was Keith Jackson dumbass. But I may have heard him wrong.

Comment

• No, you heard him right. Cunningham just got that wrong.

Comment

• He's been driving me nuts all game.

Another RS burnt as Dwumfour gets in the game...at least before the TO.

Comment

• Isaac is really unimpressive today. He gets tackled way too easily.

Comment

• Hawaii has made some really conservative calls on third and fourth down today.

Comment

Working...
                                X