No announcement yet.

Michigan vs Hawaii Post-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who's zipping the ball pretty nicely now -- Shane Morris.

Comment

• Graduate transfer audition for Morris.

Comment

• Lavert Hill with a really nice pass breakup.

Comment

• who's got it better than us.....about time for a Michigan beatdown..ain't nothing like an old fashioned hose whoopin
          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
            I'll have to watch 2nd half on DVR. My Mom passed away last night. She'd been very sick, so it was time.
            Sorry Dan.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• 63-3 is your final.

That went...pretty well.

Comment

• Biggest disappointment is that we only got 59 plays from scrimmage on 7 possessions, plus the INT on the first play plus the final clock killing drive.

Comment

• Now we await the injury news on Charlton, Hurst, Braden, and Mone. Charlton's looked pretty bad.

Comment

• 11 players caught a pass and there were 10 call carriers + 1 carry by Morris.

Comment

• Karan Higdon did good
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Seven real possessions=seven TDs. Sure, you'd have liked to see the offense get more work, but hey, that's what next week is for. Aside from some disorganization in the run blocking and the opening interception, I don't think you could ask for more from them.

I'm glad Hawaii showed the four- and five-wide sets they did. Michigan had some trouble with those, and Colorado looked as though they could run those much better.

Comment

• Observations:

* Speight looked decent today - except on his first pass and the one long throw to Darboh. I wish O'Korn had played more. He threw with some zip on the ball.

* Did every freshman burn their redshirt today? I guess we'll have another huge graduating class 4 years from now.

* Chris Evans is the home run hitter we've lacked for years. Can't even remember the last one. Tyrone Wheatley?

* Taco's injury looked bad, but at least he walked off the field. Did Mone get injured during the game? DL depth dwindling fast.

* Ed Cunningham is awful. He thinks every play needs to be analyzed. He also says things like Grant Newsome was a TE last year.
                          Last edited by Rocky Bleier; September 3, 2016, 03:24 PM.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• many of us called it. Enjoy the 2nd half!

Comment

• From MGOBLOG:

Harbaugh said that the injury that held Lewis out today is "healed," and it was his decision to hold Lewis out today; same goes for Hurst and guard Ben Braden, who was replaced in the starting lineup by Patrick Kugler. All three would've played if the opponent had warranted it. DeVeon Smith's rib injury is apparently minor. We'll have to wait and see on Charlton and Bryan Mone; Harbaugh said Mone will undergo an MRI tonight, though he didn't specify where.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Thanks, Rocky.

Comment

Working...
                                X