No announcement yet.

Michigan vs Hawaii Post-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all this discussion about Speight people seem to be losing site of the fact that O'Korn must really stink and Morris is a complete bust. Looks really bad for the boys in blue if Speight goes down.

Comment

Lot more talk of Speight being good, than O'Korn sucking. But we'll see in the next few weeks.

Comment

Speight gave me flashbacks to Shederithreet last year at Minnesota. I am, frankly, concerned.

Comment

Ah yes don't forget that Navarre threw four TDs in his first game, only to come back the next week and throw away the UCLA game.

Comment

Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
            In all this discussion about Speight people seem to be losing site of the fact that O'Korn must really stink and Morris is a complete bust. Looks really bad for the boys in blue if Speight goes down.
            I know you're just being a grouchy old fart, .. but just consider that maybe all three stepped up their game, and now we have 3 guys who can play the position, with Speight being just a bit better....

Hello Stan ... :-)
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

The initial shock is wearing off that Speight will be the qb (it'll be back once Harbaugh announces but until then I'm coming to grips)

The silver lining with Speight is that he admitted in a recent interview that last year he wasn't ready. Said that the college game was so fast he couldn't even think straight and the Minnesota game was just a blur.

This year he's figured out how to slow the game down and his reads are much more precise. To me that's fantastic news.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

The shitty thing about that is if the game was too fast for him how bad does that look on Morris? He had real game experience and couldn't wrap his brain around things. I'm actually more disappointed in Morris the last few years than I am O'korn not stepping his game up.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  I know you're just being a grouchy old fart, .. but just consider that maybe all three stepped up their game, and now we have 3 guys who can play the position, with Speight being just a bit better....

Hello Stan ... :-)
                  Ah, the voice of reason.

Comment

You guys are barking up the wrong tree.I'm not the one who has been contemplating suicide since word leaked out its Speight. I'm merely noting what those negative comments connote if true.

Comment

Originally posted by maxreturn View Post
                      Ah, the voice of reason.
                      I AM NOT!!!!!!

:p

Comment

I'm not the one who has been contemplating suicide since word leaked out its Speight.
                        I was on that bandwagon for a hot minute.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

You guys are barking up the wrong tree.I'm not the one who has been contemplating suicide since word leaked out its Speight. I'm merely noting what those negative comments connote if true.
                          Too late Stan. Your status as the forum's grouchy old fart and a-hole has been well established ... :-o:p:smile:

Comment

Hey Hawaii .. No Film For You...

Get your game film elsewhere dude ...

Michigan denied Hawaii a relatively common request heading into Saturday's game this week.

Comment

Speight will win the Heisman, Peppers finishing second, and Jordan Lewis third. A UM trifecta!

<irrational exuberance showing>
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Balancing the hot takes

Comment

Working...
                                X