Michigan vs Hawaii Post-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
    Peppers just shot it down on Twitter, so hopefully that's good and it was just preseason over speculation.
    Good news. Hope it holds up.

One more reason not to listen to anything the week before a game. 90% of it is BS.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• And the other 10% are my posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
        Good news. Hope it holds up.

One more reason not to listen to anything the week before a game. 90% of it is BS.
        Maybe, let's see what is and isn't BS. I've read:
        Karon Higdon has been banged up most of camp, won't get much work this week(plus he ain't that great)
        Drake Johnson had a setback, his status is up in the air this week.
        Braden-Onwenu, Kugler, Dawson?
        Some "top player" might not start or play(Peppers was the rumor, maybe it's someone else)
        All 3 Fr WRs(Crawford, McDoom, Johnson) all will get a lot of time, Drake Harris having a minor setback being a reason
        Kenny Allen will kick FG, kickoff and punt to start the season

See what' true or not. Either way, I'd rather read mindless speculation than read about JH's Twitter wars.

Comment

• Always remember the source of whoever we receive the info from in the Spring, Fall. You could always count on Fred Jackson to compare his running backs to all-time greats.

Comment

• The coach from Hawaii contradicted reports saying U of M never denied Hawaii of having our spring scrimmage footage because the question was never actually asked to M.

That's hilarious
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Any updates on the depth chart for tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                Always remember the source of whoever we receive the info from in the Spring, Fall. (WM Wolverine)
                It seemed like there were a lot more quotes straight from the coaches this August.

Comment

• Doug has already arrived at Lindy's to set up his tailgate.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• This is ALWAYS a great way to start a new football season.

A real classic.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNxLxTZHKM8&list=WL&index=12"]Andy Griffith Football Story from 1953 - YouTube[/ame]
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• All right! Game Day - I'm headed to the stadium now.

47 - 3 M

Go Blue!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tslisher View Post
                        All right! Game Day - I'm headed to the stadium now.

47 - 3 M

Go Blue!
                        Have fun! I'm so excited football is back. It's been a fun and eventful offseason but it's time.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Michigan down to -38. Must have been a lot of people pounding +41.

Comment

• Lol, I was just going to mention everyone to jump on the adjusted spread.

Comment

• Staying away still, although 38 looks a lot better to the eyes than 41.

Comment

Working...
                                X