No announcement yet.

Michigan vs Central Florida - Game Day/Post Game Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to be nationally competitive and beat each of our rivals more than once a decade. I guess I should recalibrate my totally unreasonable expectations.

Comment

• Wasn't aware we played either of them this year.

Comment

• LOL, and we could have held UCF to -20 total offense and from you it's be "Mur, doesn't mean anything, mur." Just fucking miserable.

Comment

• You need to root for Bama, Hannibal. Seriously.

Comment

• Mur, only up 3 vs Western Kentucky. HISTORICALLY MONKEY SHIT TEAM!!!

Comment

• That was ugly. It's a good thing UCF couldn't cover Darboh and Butt, cuz the run game was a shitfest.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Yeah, to the extent you can classify a 51-14 win a dissaponting performance, this was it. Not enjoying the Don Brown defense. And the OL did not have a good day.

On the good side, Speight and the receivers looked great.

Comment

• Blowout, sure but lots and lots to work on for the O and the D
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I think Michigan kind of lost interest after going up big early in the game. It looked to me like everyone just wanted to get the game over. But it was a disappointing day for an offense that is designed around the run. They're the same guys who opened up holes against Florida, so I hope it was just a bad day.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                      That was ugly. It's a good thing UCF couldn't cover Darboh and Butt, cuz the run game was a shitfest.
                      Nobody can cover Darboh and Butt. Or Chesson. Teams are just going to blitz the fuck out of us and force Speight to make throws down field under pressure.

Comment

• Hopefully, we'll do better on defense when we get Lewis, Charlton, and Mone back.

UCF might be better than we thought?

I give Harbaugh and the offense credit for making this a runaway early. After the first series, we adjusted and started taking what they were giving us. I could imagine in previous years that we would not have taken to the air so decisively. We had the game well in hand by the 2nd quarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          UCF has 253 rushing yards and 6.8 ypc to our 78 yards and 2.8 ypc.

If only Harbaugh had inherited elite athletes like what Scott Frost inherited we might have a running game.

Since he will be UNL's next coach can you describe the offense he ran?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                            You need to root for Bama, Hannibal. Seriously.
                            Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            I want to be nationally competitive and beat each of our rivals more than once a decade. I guess I should recalibrate my totally unreasonable expectations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              Nobody can cover Darboh and Butt. Or Chesson. Teams are just going to blitz the fuck out of us and force Speight to make throws down field under pressure.
                              Then they'll lose.

Comment

• Mo Hurst looked a bit rusty. Glasgow seemed to dominate early.

Comment

Working...
                                X