X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
      Scott Frost sounded like Hannibal in the post game presser.
      He may have sounded like Hannibal but he looked like Landry Clarke.

Comment

• Is he the dude from Friday Night Lights? Cause I was thinking that all day.

Comment

• OMG, we've only outscored our opponents 114-17... We need to dominate in every phase of the game on every play of the game or I'll bitch and moan endlessly on sports forums!

Comment

• Yep

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
              OMG, we've only outscored our opponents 114-17... We need to dominate in every phase of the game on every play of the game or I'll bitch and moan endlessly on sports forums!
              Fuck man. It's like, look around CFB.

Comment

• I feel sorry for fans in the UCF & Hawaii sports forums.

Comment

• Why? According to Hannibal, they should be feeling really good the way they took it to Michigan.

Comment

• So you guys are totally fine with the team looking exactly like the team that got completely dominated on both sides of the ball by MSU and then lost 42-13 to OSU last year. If not worse.

Gotcha. I'm glad that we established this. When we get the shit kicked out of us by OSU again you can tell me that I have totally unreasonable expectations and that I just need to be patient and wait until 2020.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; September 10, 2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Yes, that has been established. You definitely established something somewhere today.

Comment

• LOL, Alabama 31-80yds. SHUT THE PROGRAM DOWN!

Comment

• Hannibal, it's the first two games and you won by a healthy margin. These games are largely meaningless unless you lose. If you judge Michigan's performance versus MSU's shaky performance versus Furman you should be very encouraged.

Comment

• Hannibal is his usual wet rag self. Somebody has to fill the Drew Sharp-role in the forum and he has proudly carried the torch for a few years running.

There are (not shockingly) areas for improvement. It's Game 2. Michigan didn't play their best ball yet won very comfortably. Speight, Peppers, Gary and the WR's were all better than last week. The special teams had a big day. The running game was worse. Kenny Allen got some work in, which is good.

Not much else to comment about. Cry if you want. They've neither won or lost the spartie or bucknut game yet.

GO BLUE!

Comment

• well put!

Comment

• I must say, Hannibal strikes a cord with me. All through this game I was waiting to see this juggernaut that JH has assembled run the ball their throats. Winning by the passing game is great but in the big games if you don't win the battle of the trenches you lose.

I know, I know. You take what the D gives you and we adjusted appropriately. So yes, we dominated, up to a point. But I am worried about the OL and the RB situation. Deveon Smith is a below average RB who has no vision or elusive qualities. OK, against inferior opposition and he is plenty tough, but with him carrying the ball in clutch situations I don't see us winning big games against top tier opposition.

I do expect major improvement in the weeks ahead but nothing is guaranteed this year. We're a couple of years away from our ultimate goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X