Michigan vs Central Florida - Game Day/Post Game Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    You just need this on your computer screen.

Not a bad idea. Get GIFs of all the QBs he's fired up pre-game over the years, and put it in one of those digital-picture frames.

Comment

If you've been watching it, the weather will be ideal for a ground pounding, damn the rain, M Harbaughffense and not at all good for Central Florida's and Scott Frost's woeful imitation of the Oregon Duck's spread to run offense.

Slippery balls and all that.

Still, make sure to take a look at how Don Brown deploys the D v. this type offense. It will look to us like a 4-2-5 in it's three versions of the nickel (2-hi, 2-lo, 1-hi where Peppers lines up as a weak side LB and turns the formation into something resembling a 4-3-4 - well, sort of as this look hasn't been given any official name yet.

Even against CFU, how this looks and how it is executed is not CFU dependent. The read option outside or inside run plays should get stuffed if the correct reads are made by Gary and Peppers when the play comes their way. Not worried at all about McCray or Hill on the strong side. Going either way, I'd like to see the edges ultra protected, with the play getting forced back inside for no gain.

Supposedly, CFU has a stud receiver capable of challenging M's corners. Wet will hurt, not help them here. And this overlooks a QB who has a deep ball worse than Dennard's.

Brown will also apply a lot of pressure on the QB with A gap blitzes that include a looping Peppers intended to force errors into Clark's waiting arms or blow up the play at the mesh before it gets started.

This isn't going to be pretty on many fronts: the weather and the final score.

M 49, CFU 0.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

No doubt the grass will be wet and unshaven, like Ohio State cheerleaders.

Comment

:::disturbing:::
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Don't be dissin' tOSU's cheerleading squad...you might make Talent cry...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Cry, or compare them to Charlotte McKinney.

If you just use a little imagination...
              Last edited by Wild Hoss; September 9, 2016, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Slippery balls and all that.
                If you wolverweenies have slippery balls, I'm not sure I want to know about it.

Comment

Is that Bette Midler on the right?

Comment

No. Dee Snider.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Deeeeeeeeeeee Snider!

Comment

Predictions?

M wins!

Comment

Interesting. Has anyone ever seen Bette Middler and Dee Snider in the same room?

Comment

College football fans have long memorys, Scott Frost and Michigan have history.

Comment

Originally posted by hack View Post
                              Interesting. Has anyone ever seen Bette Middler and Dee Snider in the same room?
                              Ha!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

The Scott Frost/Nebraska stuff didn't really bother me but if it makes the team angry today and motivates them to add another 14 points to the blowout then I'm fine with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X