Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is turning ugly.

Comment

• UCF has 253 rushing yards and 6.8 ypc to our 78 yards and 2.8 ypc.

If only Harbaugh had inherited elite athletes like what Scott Frost inherited we might have a running game.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
        The yards per carry for the rbs are embarrassing. Glad for the excellent special teams play or this game would be a lot closer.
        Central Florida's starting QB couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. He missed a few wide open receivers. We would be losing this game were it not for that and for Central Flroida's Hoke-like special teams.

Comment

• So much for Don Brown being able to shut down a spread LOL. South Carolina State held UCF to under 4 ypc last week.

Comment

• Central Florida can get more yards on a 4th and 1 carry than we can get on a 1st and 10 carry.

This team's hard ceiling is 9-3. We're going to get completely assraped in Columbus.
            Last edited by Hannibal; September 10, 2016, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Are you recommending we fire Harbaugh for this ineptitude?

We're not playing well on either side of ball.... It happens.

Guess Dabo should be fired since Troy is hanging with Clemson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
                Are you recommending we fire Harbaugh for this ineptitude?
                No I think that we should continue to stick our heads in the sand and make a bunch of excuses.

Comment

• It's tough when you start a true freshman at left tackle for two consecutive years. I don't mean to say that you can put this all on Newsome, because he's doing the best he can there, but I'd be surprised if he graded out all that well in this game.

I think the special teams plays may have distorted things a bit, though. Michigan got so many short fields that they never had that drive where they had to gear down and pound UCF on the ground, and they got out to such a big lead early that the physical intensity started to lapse. Still, there looked to be communication problems up front again, just like last week, and nobody is blowing away anyone up front. Lots of reasons to be concerned after this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    No I think that we should continue to stick our heads in the sand and make a bunch of excuses.
                    This game was a bigger blowout than even you were predicting....uh, how did you predict UCF keeping it closer?

Comment

• I'm serious ... What do you think is a solution?
                      Sounds to me you are just bringing you expectations for the team down to reality like the rest of the common sense world.

Comment

• On at least half of our running plays, the RB was stuffed at the LOS either by a safety or a linebacker who immediately read the play and crashed down on it. The scheme is a major issue, just like it was last year.

Comment

• I've tried to put Hannibal on my ignore list but can't because he's a moderator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
                            I'm serious ... What do you think is a solution?.
                            Why do we need a solution? Being our rivals' prison bitch is totally acceptable to me.

Comment

• Clemson should fold their program too. Fucking head in the sand.

Georgia too, fucking fire Kirbs!

Mike Gundy should be on his way out!!!

Laughable. Everyone's got their head in the sand beside wily ol Hanni.

Comment

• Nick Chubb gets held to 4YPC vs Nichols St....BENCH HIM!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X