Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado @ Michigan, Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khalid Hill breaks a tackle for a first down inside the 20!

Comment

• Has Smith had a single carry today where he got at least five yards without making contact?

Comment

• No.

Comment

• Speight with the tackle on Isaac; FML
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Not a good pass by speight. Concerning

Comment

• Thank God for big guys who can get YAC.

Comment

• This has been painful to follow on here. What the hell is up with this team? If Speight is struggling this much against Colo whats going to happen again oiHO?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• No. One. Open.

Comment

• Speight throws another uncatchable ball

Comment

• Let's make a FG.

Comment

• I think Speight got hurt on that sack-fumble in the first quarter, and I'm still not convinced he's right.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          This has been painful to follow on here. What the hell is up with this team? If Speight is struggling this much against Colo whats going to happen again oiHO?
                          Everybody on the offense except Butt and Chesson pretty much sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            This has been painful to follow on here. What the hell is up with this team? If Speight is struggling this much against Colo whats going to happen again oiHO?
                            I don't believe he is. Our WRs aren't getting any separation whatsoever.

These throws are way off but honestly I think half of them are on purpose because the DBs are in position every play.

Comment

• 21-17. Well, that's something, I guess.

Comment

• jaadam-- Good question. He's been throwing more low percentage passes, and receivers aren't open, other than Butt. I might give O'Korn a try.

Comment

Working...
                                X