Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can respect that
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Penn State vs Michigan is on ESPN3.
      I imagine the FSU vs South Florida game on ABC won't be over by kick off.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        Penn State vs Michigan is on ESPN3.
        I imagine the FSU vs South Florida game on ABC won't be over by kick off.
        Streaming? Crap I'm in a hotel with a slow connection. They will switch over right?

Comment

Kickoff should be at 3:41
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

No worries anymore.
            Florida State just had a monster drive to milk the time off the clock.
            I thought South Florida would onside kick it down 20 with 8 minutes left, but they just kicked it off.
            Then their head coach waits 12 seconds to call a timeout with 2 minutes left. Dumbass head coach.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

TD Hill!
              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

I think everyone in the stadium knew that was going to be a fullback dive, but they still couldn't stop it.

Comment

Welcome back, Jourdan Lewis

Comment

TD Smith! Couldn't ask for a better start

Comment

Suffocating D, and De'Veon with an impressive run.

Paul, how are you? I'm good Paul, how are you?

Comment

Anybody here in a good mood?

Comment

Playing well in all phases of game so far. I love the offensive play calls. On defense, it's great to have Lewis and Taco back.

My bold prediction: This game will not be close.

Comment

Me me! One of the best qtrs I've seem 'em play in some time.

Comment

Wow, that was a terrible targeting call on psu

Comment

Don't lead with your helmet.

Comment

Working...
                                X