Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dignity in Defeat

Comment

• I never thought the RCMB would get so bad so quickly...

"Coach D has nothing in the tank this year, he needs to retire or get on meds or something... he's clueless and lifeless, the team is the same way."

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Wha?? When has it been anything other than bad??

Comment

• Not toward Dantonio.

Comment

• Dantoni-o for the month
            If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• I'm sure that there's more to it than this, but the recruiting pigeons are finally coming home to roost. No Jerel Worthy, Shalique Calhoun, or Darquez Denard to bail out this team.

Comment

• But they sell results, not hope!

Comment

• Dignity in Defeat

Comment

• Illinois is bad, MSU is worse.

I'm looking forward to the epic battle to not finish last in the BT East between MSU and Rutgers. Final game of thier seasons.

I think we should call it the Losing With Dignity Bowl.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• ^

LOL

Comment

• Let's get Kevorkian over there to help the team out.

Comment

• OK, Michigan did finish 3-9 in 2008. So if Spartans manage to beat Rutgers and finish a 3-9, it will not be without precedent. But they will need to fire Dantonio and move on, or else they are doomed to their current fate. Michigan has moved on a couple of times since 2008, and Spartans will need to do the same. Of course, they won't. So it will be a disappointing decade coming up for the team from Lansing.

Comment

• No it is called the bottom twenty-five Game of the Century of the week

Comment

• MSU will be back next year. Dantonio can still coach. Even Gary Patterson had a weird 4-8 year. And they pulled in some good talent the past few years. This year you saw the evidence of Hoke cleaning MSU's clock on the recruiting trail in 2012 and 2013 but then for a couple of years we did very poor regionally. Which is why we need to clean the fuck up in the state of Michigan in 2017, which it looks like we're in really good shape to do.
                              Last edited by Hannibal; November 7, 2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• EAST LANSING - Football fans can watch Michigan State take on Rutgers at Spartan Stadium this weekend for less than the price of a weekend matinee. Or a plate of nachos at El Azteco. Or a pitcher of Miller Lite at the Peanut Barrel.

Currently on StubHub, fans can pick up a ticket for Saturday's noon game for $6. And that's not just for the nosebleed seats. Lower bowl seats near the end zone are going for the same prices as those on the upper decks along the sidelines.

Comment

Working...
                                X