Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trap game for osu, upset alert!

Comment

• Fake
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm sure he's trying to get his team confident for next week's game. I'm not at all upset over that.
        I dunno, I have a funny feeling about this game. MSU could pull the upset.

Comment

• No, maybe in Happy Valley not this week.

Comment

• No upsets the last two weeks. The Sparties are what they are at this point. They are just really bad this year.

Comment

• 3-9 would match Rich Rod's first year at M. Last I saw he's 2-7 this season.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The Land Grant Trophy never produces the result I want, so I'm absolutely certain Sparty will get trucked in HV.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• shaddup
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Last I saw Dantonio was 3-7

Comment

• Comment

• That is a George Perles special.

Comment

• Here's what PFF has to say about Sparty v. buckeyes ........

No. 2 Ohio State at Michigan State
                          Line: Ohio State, -22.5

Under/Over: 54.5

With the forecast for Saturday in the low 40s and a strong chance of wintery precipitation and high winds, this looks like another potential J.T. Barrett red flag game. While they’ve had just one win against lowly Rutgers to show for it, the Spartans have been excellent on the ground over the past four games. In that stretch they’ve averaged 244 yards and eight forced missed tackles on the ground in each game. While I think this game is closer than Vegas is predicting due in large part again to the potential for limited effectiveness through the air, the Buckeyes won’t make the same mistake they made last year against Michigan State when star RB Ezekiel Elliott carried the ball just 12 times. Look for Curtis Samuel to get a much larger share of the workload on the ground this week, and that should exactly what it takes for the Buckeyes retain their No. 2 ranking heading into Michigan week.

Prediction: Ohio State 27, Michigan State 16

This is in EL. The weather is going to suck. If MSU can control Samuels, and they have the talent to do so, we could see another turtle act by meyer v Dantonio, this time, on the road.

I think this could be a cliff hanger for osu fans.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It shouldn't be close, Sparty is awful who had a good 4th Q against M.

Comment

• M was, what, a 31 point fave over Iowa? It happens...... in November.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I think the Spartans are getting better, but still way too young right now though. OSU can really exploit the youth. It's been an awful season, but they have been in nearly every game.

Ultimately it doesn't matter for the Wolverines, they need to beat OSU in Columbus.

Comment

Working...
                                X