Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it? lol

Comment

• Criminal charges for 3-4 significant football players. [rumors]

Not sure severity or even accuracy of the rumors.

Comment

• fwiw Thiyo Likusa, he sounded like he just didn't enjoy football even before playing it in college. Even in High School, he lost his 'joy' playing it. He's a good talent and one I wished we would've landed but football is not one of his interests. Sounds like a good kid, just not one who wants to use his gift to play football.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          Criminal charges for 3-4 significant football players. [rumors]

Not sure severity or even accuracy of the rumors.
          Seems like there's a Big Green Wall around that program right now. :shock:
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• East Lansing — Michigan State defensive end Demetrius Cooper was charged with misdemeanor assault and battery after a late when he allegedly spit in the face of an East Lansing PACE officer, according court documents and police reports.

External law firm to conduct "thorough and independent investigation into football program staff members’ compliance " 1/2

MSU announces police investigation of three student-athletes in relation to sexual assault case

Comment

• "Oh sorry officer I thought your face was a burning couch"

Comment

• Early "talk" is Vance, Corley and King... No clue if they will be the 3 but it doesn't matter... Moreso the problem with "men" covering these acts up and thinking they are doing right...

Comment

• External law firm to conduct "thorough and independent investigation into football program staff members? compliance "
                  LMAO

Translation -- "a law firm has been hired to completely whitewash everything and absolve everyone in charge of all blame."

Comment

• Latter two are the names I hear the most: King, Corley, 3rd name differs; not sure if your info is most reliable.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                      fwiw Thiyo Likusa, he sounded like he just didn't enjoy football even before playing it in college. Even in High School, he lost his 'joy' playing it. He's a good talent and one I wished we would've landed but football is not one of his interests. Sounds like a good kid, just not one who wants to use his gift to play football.

this happens.. UNL lost a DE/DT who would have started this past year due to his lost desire. Hit the basketball team as well a few yrs ago.

Usually these guys are not playing due to effort and heart.. but sometimes depth or talent (lack or the quality of their own) shine a light on a persons passion for the sport.
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Curtis Blackwell suspended:

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; February 14, 2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Is that the guy that Gregg Henson says was frog-marched out during a team meeting?

Comment

• Let's not hear anymore about the Blue Wall:

Michigan State doesn't currently have any media availability scheduled for the first day of spring practice on Saturday, a program spokesperson confirmed this week.

Comment

• In this instance MSU is gladly the "lil bro" in the state and would be happy if the media isn't "attacking this with enthusiasm unknown to mankind" because besides the people in the state pr fans of MSU not many really care about Sparty outside of it.

But this is not going in the right direction for MSU....Have to think the president and the athletic director will not make it out of this....

22 new charges for ex-USA Gymnastics doctor

Comment

• EAST LANSING -- In recent years, Mark Dantonio has placed an emphasis on Michigan State's spring game attendance.

Two years ago, he called for 50,000 fans to attend the event, calling that target "the next step in our program." Last year, when MSU did top 50,000, he later called that number a testament to the school's senior class.

Michigan State's 2017 spring game currently is scheduled for April 1, two weeks from Saturday.

There's a possibility the number of fans in the Spartan Stadium bleachers that day will be zero.

Comment

Working...
                                X