Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing to see here....

Dantonio announced today more players placed on suspension who were previously active. Dragging this out for so long doesn't really do anyone any favors. the Ingham County Prosecutor could get it figured out and get it over with so that Sparty can move forward instead of wallowing in the unknown.

Comment

• The players will receive no more than token punishment. There -- your suspense is now over

Comment

• What the hell is going on here? 4th MSU football player investigated in new separate case -

A current Michigan State football player is under investigation for sexual assault after an incident that occurred over the weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          What the hell is going on here? 4
          Clearly loss of institutional control.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It's good they are addressing it, rather than sweeping it under the rug like at too many other places.

Comment

• Are they? They're really not saying much of anything. It's dragging on, which I suppose is good for us.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Maybe they are hoping everybody forgets then quietly reinstates them, but yeah, they aren't really doing or saying anything.

Comment

• They're lucky they're a school with no national appeal. All the national news outlets would be camping out and banging down doors if they were.

Comment

• Meanwhile, Dantonio is out partying:

Save
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Froot's silence is deafening.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This thread isn't about Spartan football, it's been about pissing on Spartan football and it has been since lineygoblue deleted the old thread in a tantrum.

I'm not sure what the investigation is doing, but just because they haven't announced anything doesn't mean nothing will happen. If they did something throw the book at them. But it's the offseason, if this happened during the season and they allowed them to play then somebody should lose their job. If somebody threatened the victims with rape if they reported it and that player faced no consequences for that threat, then someone should be fired.

This pales in comparison to the gymnastics doctor horror scandal. Somebody should lose their job over that.

Comment

• You have to answer for Santino, Carlo.

You're the official spokesmen for all things Sparty, Froot, well, all bad things Sparty. You have to answer for Dantonio and all the evil and awfulness that has consumed EL. Just as I must answer for Aaron Hernandez on the OSU thread.

Hop to.

Comment

• Consider that my answer. And I'm certainly not going to reply to a guy like Rocky Bleier.

Comment

• Sound restraint. I may have countered with Jourdan Lewis, but I suspect your path is the prudent one.

Comment

• I'd counter with Grant Perry before Lewis.

Comment

Working...
                                X