Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gotta be the dumbest.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Not so long as there are K State fans around.

slfu

Comment

• Well...that's a given...dumbass...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'd like to give you something...a live hand grenade...coated in superglue.

Comment

• Cool.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• pull the pin...

Comment

• Then give it to the Wizard...

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Former republican Michigan Gov. John Engler as interim university president.

"I am beyond disappointed to hear this," Rachael Denhollander said "Engler is a deep political insider at MSU,". "At a time the university desperately needs, and survivors pleaded for, outside accountability and leadership, the board chooses one of the most entrenched insiders."

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      Former republican Michigan Gov. John Engler as interim university president.

"I am beyond disappointed to hear this," Rachael Denhollander said "Engler is a deep political insider at MSU,". "At a time the university desperately needs, and survivors pleaded for, outside accountability and leadership, the board chooses one of the most entrenched insiders."
                      outside accountability is coming from the special prosecutor the Michigan AG just assigned.

I feel bad for her. Also very proud of her. Thanks to her, all of those women were granted their voice but victim status doesn't mean she knows best how to run a university.

I know what State needs, A U of M grad...

Comment

• More than 256 women and girls have come forward as Larry Nassar victims

Attorney General's Office says more than 250 people have come forward as sexual assault victims of disgraced former sports doctor Larry Nassar.

Comment

• Has Engler been involved in high up MSU administration before? I haven't heard his name since his last governor term ended.

Comment

• Sponsor pulls logo, others weigh future with MSU

Comment

• In the end, none of this will make any difference in the outcomes of MSU's revenue sports.

Comment

• Disagree. This is bigger than PSU...much.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X