Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father rushes Nassar after daughters give victim impact statements

They should have let him go or at least not been in a hurry to stop him.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• He wanted five minutes alone with him...then said he would settle for one minute...I'm sure security saw this one coming...don't blame the dude...contempt of court charges...pfffft...I'm guessing they dismiss the charges and slap his wrist with a disturbing the peace...

Wish they would have let him paste Nassar...although he's gonna get butt plugged then kilt in prison anyway...then live in Hitler's cell in hell getting a pineapple shoved up his ass for eternity...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...lucky for him he's not forced to watch the Riley Era Huskez on an eternal loop.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That's only for the worst offenders...dumbass...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As it happens, I am dealing with a priformis issue now. My physiotherapist has not yet recommended digital penetration.

Comment

• You have to pay extra for that.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA is an expert hack...I recommend the two of you go away together...forever...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They should have let him go or at least not been in a hurry to stop him.
                  His one daughter sure looked like she would have been ok with that

Comment

• In both poker and college sports there are “tells”

Coaches’ pleas of ignorance hold no water in NCAA cesspool

Edwin Newman, the phlegmatic NBC News anchor who died in 2010 at 90, collected long-form, silly-word uses. He recalled that, during a World War II air-raid drill, a Civil Defense truck drove the st…

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/TomEschenJr/status/958938371799289856[/ame]

Comment

• ".don't blame the dude...contempt of court charges...pfffft...I'm guessing they dismiss the charges and slap his wrist with a disturbing the peace..."

Authorities decided to not press any charges against the father.

Comment

• Good.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That's surprising. I thought he was more astute than that.

Comment

• This is interesting ...... MSU faculty wants to boot the entire BoT.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Even after they cried all those crocodile tears and said how sorry they were?
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X