Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they do pay him Ryan Day money, that whittles down down the enticing jobs he would go to.

Comment

• Did that guest buckeye on GameDay just call MSU little brother?
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I heard him call Cinci “little brother” - didn’t hear him say it about MichState.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I wonder how that $95 million offer looks now? Does the Mel Tucker worship get pulled back a bit, or is it still full steam ahead?

Tucker has come along and assembled a good team, not a great team. His team has defensive flaws that everybody knows about, and today CRD showed everyone how to take advantage of them. That's what CRD does.

If MSU has already signed Tucker to that huge contract, then that's up to them. But, it doesn't make any sense that Mr. Tucker is going to be making more money than Dabo Swinney, who has 2 national titles, and Tucker has a good showing in the BTE.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• From signing the biggest contract right to the worst defeat or one of the worst of any Sparty coach. Not unexpected but still an embarrassment.

Comment

• I'll enjoy the schadenfreude for the day but we know why he's there and he's going to do it probably every year.

Comment

• He's likely to hit the transfer portal wire every year, and bring in people to plug holes that he can't recruit to fill. He's not a great recruiter.

His goal seems to be the George Allen of CFB, and it worked for him this year.

Comment

• KWIII had 6 rushes for 25 yards!?!

Mel "Wiley Coyote - Super Genius" Tucker.
                  I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Lots of sparties think he IS a genius. I think he's a good, not great coach, that manipulated the transfer portal better than anyone else in the country in 2021.

Question will be, can he do it every year? He's not recruiting all that great. He's still no better than 3rd in recruiting in the BTE. He's going to have to hit home runs in the portal every year to keep having these kinds of seasons. And OSU showed them that isn't enough either.

Comment

• The B1G. One great team. One pretty good team. And a heaping pile of dogshit.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I’m not sure I’d call OSU “pretty good” but I appreciate the kind words.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• heh
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Five days after a season-altering loss to Ohio State, Michigan State coach Mel Tucker agreed to a new 10-year deal on Wednesday night that will pay him $95 million to remain with the resurgent Spartans.

Comment

• CRD is like the 5th highest paid coach in the B10. And rightly so given his bullshit shenanigans this year.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ...... I really think you should give stand-up comedy a try. Every time I read one of your posts commenting on OSU football I burst out laughing.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X